11 Burrito Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

11 Burrito Instagram Captions

featured imagePhotos of burrito lovers does not look good without a perfect caption. Burrito instagram captions are here for your pictures.

Instagram Captions for Burrito

  • They wrapped her up like a baby burrito to show to Mom. Here were a mother and her daughter and I love them both so much. I couldn't wait for Courtney to come to the hospital so I could have all my women together. -Al Roker
  • Everybody likes to have a place to think, to meditate, to eat a burrito... -Sherman Alexie
  • A burrito is a delicious food item that breaks down all social barriers and leads to temporary spiritual enlightenment. -Lisi Harrison
  • A burrito is a sleeping bag for ground beef. -Mitch Hedberg
  • My Spanish is limited to burrito and taco, -Janet Evanovich
  • Amos sipped his coffee. "Sorry if that distubed you. Khufu's very picky. He only eats foods that end in -o. Doritos, burritos, flamingos." I blinked. "Did you say-" "Carter," Sadie warned. She looked a little queasy, like she'd already had this conversation. "Don't ask. -Rick Riordan
  • When I'm treating myself, it's a full-on burrito, all loaded up! -Jenna Ushkowitz
  • I like burritos more than Jesus because steak burritos are delicious. And they're real. -Hannibal Buress
  • Hillary Clinton announced she's running for president. Yesterday in Ohio, Hillary popped into a Chipotle and she ordered a burrito bowl with chips and salsa. And on her way out she said, 'That locks down the Hispanic vote.' -Conan O'Brien
  • There's 2 things I love in this world: Burritos and Murder -Aaron Hernandez
  • I've never been to a hotel with a rotating restaurant on top, but one time I took my girlfriend to a merry-go-round, and I gave her a burrito. -Mitch Hedberg
11 Burrito Instagram Captions Recommended for you: 28 Delicious Pizza Instagram Captions 18 Tequila Instagram Captions 2 Tex Mex Instagram Captions 2 Dragons Breath Instagram Captions 18 Margarita Instagram Captions for Margarita Lovers

Post Top Ad