13 Bookstore Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

13 Bookstore Instagram Captions

Choose your favorite instagram caption from 13 Bookstore Instagram Captions you can use.

Instagram Captions for Bookstore

  • I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where's the self-help section?' She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose. -George Carlin
  • A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking. -Jerry Seinfeld
  • What I say is, a town isn't a town without a bookstore. It may call itself a town, but unless it's got a bookstore it knows it's not fooling a soul. -Neil Gaiman
  • Where is human nature so weak as in the bookstore? -Henry Ward Beecher
  • I get crazy in a bookstore. It makes my heart beat hard because I want to buy everything. -Reese Witherspoon
  • I thought I'd go to a bookstore and see what moved me. -Erik Larson
  • Bookstores, like libraries, are the physical manifestation of the wide world's longest, most thrilling conversation. -Richard Russo
  • The problem with digital books is that you can always find what you are looking for but you need to go to a bookstore to find what you weren't looking for. -Paul Krugman
  • I have gone to [this bookshop] for years, always finding the one book I wanted - and then three more I hadn’t known I wanted. -Mary Ann Shaffer
  • A literary academic can no more pass a bookstore than an alcoholic can pass a bar. -Carolyn Heilbrun
  • I was a huge fan of 'Mad' magazine when I was 11, 12, 13 years old. I'd scour used bookstores trying to find back issues, and I'd wait at the newsstand for a new issue to come out. My life revolved around it. -Al Yankovic
  • Here, you can walk into a bookstore and pick up a Bible or Christian literature and learn. Over there, they are lucky if they have one Bible for a whole village. -Michael Scott
  • Also, if nothing else, writing this book has really changed the way I experience bookstores. I have a whole different appreciation for the amount of work packed into even the slimmest volume on the shelves. -Jesse James Garrett

Post Top Ad