15 Best Instagram Captions Spiderman - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

15 Best Instagram Captions Spiderman

Get instagram captions spiderman for your picture so you can complete that.

Spiderman Instagram Captions

May Parker and Spider-Man May Parker: Too few characters out there, flying around like that, saving old girls like me. And Lord knows, kids like Henry need a hero. Courageous, self-sacrificing people. Harry Osborn and Spider-Man Harry Osborn: Peter... you killed my father! Spider-Man: There are bigger things happening here than me and you. Dr. Davis and Spider-Man Dr. Davis: You say you can't sleep. Heartbreak? Bad Dreams? Spider-Man: There is one dream where in my dream, I'm Spider-Man. But I'm losing my powers. I'm climbing a wall but I keep falling. Dr. Davis: Oh. So you're Spider-Man... Spider-Man: (interrupts Dr. Davis) In my dream...
Actually, it's not even my dream, it's a friend of mine's dream. Dr. Davis: Oh. Somebody else's dream. What about this friend? Why does he climb these walls? What does he think of himself? Spider-Man: That's the problem, he doesn't know what to think. Dr. Davis: Kind of makes you mad not to know who you are?
Your soul disappears, nothing is bad as uncertainty. Listen, maybe you're not supposed to be Spider-Man climbing those walls? That's why you keep falling. You'll always have a choice Peter. Spider-Man: (whispers) I have a choice. Mary Jane and Spider-Man Mary Jane: Peter. I can't survive without you. Peter Parker: You shouldn't be here. Mary Jane: I know you think we can't be together, but can't you respect me enough to let me make my own decision? I know there'll be risks but I want to face them with you. It's wrong that we should be only half alive... half of ourselves. I love you. So here I am… standing in your doorway. I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life? Mary Jane: Well, say something… Peter Parker: Thank you, Mary Jane. Mary Jane and Spider-Man Mary Jane: Peter I'm getting married. Spider-Man: I've always imagined you getting you married on a hill top. Mary Jane: Who's the groom? Spider-Man: You haven't decided yet. Mary Jane and Spider-Man Spider-Man: You don't understand! I'm not an empty seat anymore. I'm different!
Kid and Spider-Man Kid: (after two kids see Peter use his ‘spider’ reflexes) How'd you do that? Spider-Man: Uh... Work out...
Plenty of rest... You know, eat your green vegetables... Kid: That's what my mom is always saying, I just actually never believed her. Receptionist and Spider-Man Spider-Man: Pizza time! Receptionist: (looks at the clock on the wall) You're late. I'm not paying for those. Doc Ock and Spider-Man Doc Ock: (grabs Spider Man in the bank) You're getting on my nerves. Spider Man: I have a knack for that. Doc Ock: Not anymore. Mary Jane and Spider-Man Mary Jane: (on the giant spider web) I think I always knew all this time who you really were. Peter Parker: Then you know why we can't be together. Spider-Man will always have enemies. I can't let you take that risk. I will always be Spider-Man. You and I can never be...
In Spider-Man 2, the plot gets thicker, the web spins faster, and the emotions are tangled more than ever before. Welcome to the Spider’s lair.
J. Jonah Jameson to Spider-Man J. Jonah Jameson: Parker! You're fired! Receptionist: The planetarium. (Jonah stops Peter) J. Jonah Jameson: Wait! You're unfired! Come here. Dr. Otto Octavius The power of the sun, in the palm of my hand! Dr. Otto Octavius Ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seat belts. J. Jonah Jameson to Mrs. Jameson J. Jonah Jameson: (John Jameson has just been left at the altar by Mary Jane) Call Debra. Mrs. Jameson: The caterer? J. Jonah Jameson: Tell her not to open the caviar. Dr. Otto Octavius Before we start… did anyone lose a bunch of twenties rolled up in a rubber band? Because we found the rubber band.

Post Top Ad