15 Instagram Captions for Portraits - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

15 Instagram Captions for Portraits

Get list of 15 best Instagram Captions for Portraits so you can choose best one for your instagram photo.

10 Captions for Portraits

  • I leave you my portrait so that you will have my presence all the days and nights that I am away from you. -Frida Kahlo
  • My job as a portrait photographer is to seduce, amuse and entertain. -Helmut Newton
  • I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best. -Frida Kahlo
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph. -Richard Avedon
  • Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter. -Oscar Wilde
  • Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph. -Matt Hardy
  • When you start with a portrait and search for a pure form, a clear volume, through successive eliminations, you arrive inevitably at the egg. Likewise, starting with the egg and following the same process in reverse, one finishes with the portrait. -Pablo Picasso
  • I often concentrate on the eyes and lips, they are great indicators of mood and feeling, and I find that I can project character into my portraits by bringing the viewer's attention to these areas. -Robert Ryan
  • They thought I was a Surrealist, but I wasn't. I never painted dreams. I painted my own reality. -Frida Kahlo
  • There are only two styles of portrait painting; the serious and the smirk. -Charles Dickens
  • I had rather see the portrait of a dog that I know, than all the allegorical paintings they can show me in the world. -Samuel Johnson

5 Instagram Captions for Self Portraits

  • I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best. -Frida Kahlo
  • Self-deceit is a most damaging trait. The remedy, for an artist, is to paint a self-portrait! -Scott Kahn
  • There is no self-portrait of me. -Gustav Klimt
  • Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter. -Oscar Wilde
  • Every time I paint a portrait I lose a friend. -John Singer Sargent

Post Top Ad