16 Instagram Captions for Long Exposure - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

16 Instagram Captions for Long Exposure

There are 16 best instagram captions for long exposure photos, you can pick your favorite one and can use it in your instagram.

Long Exposure Captions for Instagram

  • A woman who is willing to be herself and pursue her own potential runs not so much the risk of loneliness, as the challenge of exposure to more interesting men - and people in general. -Lorraine Hansberry
  • Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. -Helen Keller
  • Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure. -Helen Keller
  • China's cinema has been rising for some time; it has more exposure, so my chances of becoming internationally known are better. But the first thing I have to do is learn English. If I can grasp the language, then perhaps I can think about the U.S. -Zhang Ziyi
  • The Oscar changed everything. Better salary, working with better people, better projects, more exposure, less privacy. -Kathy Bates
  • I wanted my children to have the same exposure to the water I had. My strongest memories of Northeast Harbor are going in a small Whaler with my dad, looking for osprey -Parker Stevenson
  • Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature. -Helen Keller
  • Hee Haw was probably my biggest exposure to live music at a young age, because there wasn't any live music around my town and no one in my family played instruments. -Alan Jackson
  • Constant exposure to dangers will breed contempt for them. -Seneca the Younger
  • We pay a price when we deprive children of the exposure to the values, principles, and education they need to make them good citizens. -Sandra Day O'Connor
  • So many times you see beautiful lovemaking scenes with a lot of exposure or an awkward lovemaking scene, but I think it's very rare that you see it private. -Ang Lee
  • I have learned throughout my life as a composer chiefly through my mistakes and pursuits of false assumptions, not by my exposure to founts of wisdom and knowledge. -Igor Stravinsky
  • Shockingly, a University of Pennsylvania study says the number of young people addicted to gambling - largely due to increased exposure to the Internet and Internet gambling - grew by an alarming 20 percent between 2004 and 2005 alone. -Spencer Bachus
  • I had been coming to America very frequently for many, many years, so I had plenty of exposure - and maybe the best kind of exposure, because I think first impressions are very important. Maybe I notice stuff that is just subliminal to people who live here all the time. -Lee Child
  • I had an older brother who was very interested in literature, so I had an early exposure to literature, and and theater. My father sometimes would work in musical comedies. -Francis Ford Coppola
  • It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC: as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration. -Edsger Dijkstra
  • Now I get exposure first with people directly in the clubs. This is a unique situation for me. -Roy Ayersns

Post Top Ad