16 Instagram Captions Fries - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

16 Instagram Captions Fries

featured imagePhotos of fries lovers does not look good without a perfect caption. Fries instagram captions are here for your pictures.

Fries Instagram Captions

  • I was ecstatic they re-named 'French Fries' as 'Freedom Fries'. Grown men and women in positions of power in the U.S. government showing themselves as idiots. -Johnny Depp
  • I eat a cheeseburger with French fries almost every day. -Cameron Diaz
  • French fries. I love them. Some people are chocolate and sweets people. I love French fries. That and caviar. -Cameron Diaz
  • I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, 'I'd like some fries.' The girl at the counter said, 'Would you like some fries with that?' -Jay Leno
  • For less than the cost of a Big Mac, fries and a Coke, you can buy a loaf of fresh bread and some good cheese or roast beef, which you will enjoy much more. -Steve Albini
  • I am the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and fries. -Stephen King
  • I'm not the healthiest eater, but I try to watch what I eat during the week. I kind of splurge on the weekends and eat french fries and pizza. -Jessica Szohr
  • If the right to vote were expanded to seven year olds … its policies would most definitely reflect the ‘legitimate concerns’ of children to have ‘adequate’ and ‘equal’ access to ‘free’ french fries, lemonade and videos. -Hans-Hermann Hoppe
  • I like to talk about my obsession with french fries because I don't want people to think that 'Let's Move' is about complete, utter deprivation. It's about moderation and real-life changes and ideas that really work for families. -Michelle Obama
  • Blood may be thicker than water, but it is still sticky, unpleasant and generally nauseating. -Janeane Garofalo
  • Certain foods no longer agree with me. If I eat French fries, I might feel sick to my stomach. -Carnie Wilson
  • If life were fair, Dan Quayle would be making a living asking 'Do you want fries with that?' -John Cleese
  • I like food too much to go on some crazy diet. French fries are my favorite downfall. -Holly Madison
  • Soups are a great way to introduce a lot of vegetables to kids. Stir-fries, too, because they contain so many different shapes and colors. -Emeril Lagasse
  • Hot dogs and Red Vines and potato chips and French fries are my favorite foods. -Betty White
  • I don't order fries with my club sandwich. -Mario Lemieux
16 Instagram Captions Fries Recommended for you: 27 Cupcake Instagram Captions for Cupcake Lovers 17 Sushi Instagram Captions for Sushi Lovers 17 Cactus Instagram Captions 37 Cooking Instagram Captions for Cookers 6 Fajita Instagram Captions

Post Top Ad