17 Instagram Captions for Adidas - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

17 Instagram Captions for Adidas

featured imageJust get an instagram captions for adidas photos and use it in your instagram.

Good Instagram Captions for Adidas

  • Put on your adidas and step off. -Ed O.G.
  • EA SPORTS has a strong partnership with adidas and through this relationship they approached adidas about using some of their top players from around the world. -Claudio Reyna
  • We got hookers with heaters that'll stray pop and put more shells in your top than Adidas. -Kool G Rap
  • Adidas is a very personal inspiration to me. It has enriched my creative life. It's an exchange between different cultures, different ideas, and most of all, it is teamwork. -Yohji Yamamoto
  • The main challenge is technology and that's something I really push and work closely with Adidas on. They're real leaders in sports performance; always trying to push that further and further and get the best technology they can. That takes time and has rigorous testing, it's very laborious, but it's also very rewarding. You get to work with fantastic athletes, and that's a fantastic thing that has nothing to do with my day job in ready-to-wear. -Stella McCartney
  • I'm a big fan of the Adidas three-stripe old-school zip-up tracksuit tops. I've got several for everyday wear, including an olive-green one, a burgundy one and a cream one with leather arms. -Jonas Armstrong
  • I asked her for Adidas and she bought me Zips. -DJ Jazzy Jeff
  • in the mornin' po-lice at my door Fresh adidas squeak across the bathroom floor Out the back window.. I make a escape Don't even get a chance to grab my old school tape -Ice T
  • They can bite, but cannot be us, They can come and pick up little slang but cannot see us, You ought to be ashamed trying to fit in my adidas, So Run like DMC like you don't know you got no heater -Andre Benjamin
  • I do California casual a little bit better than really small European cut, tight apparel But I can rock some Gucci when I need to. I say this as I'm wearing Adidas sweatpants and a ten-year-old Chrome Hearts T-shirt. -Carson Daly
  • Well, life isn't a cakewalk, is it?! Eighty-nine percent of the world's most valuable art was created by men living in rat-infested flats. You think Velásquez wore Adidas? You think he enjoyed the luxuries of central heating and twenty-four-hour pizza delivery?! -Marisha Pessl
  • You'd be sick if you saw my adidas collection...you would be physically sick if you saw it. I'm not gonna say where it is. -Ian Brown
  • I was the first athlete, from a training standpoint, with Adidas to have their own signature shoe. -Keyshawn Johnson
  • I love Tinkerbell because she's feisty and about it. She's got swag! She's going to do what she wants to do. I even have a Tinkerbell tattoo, and she is wearing Adidas flip-flops! -Kidada Jones
  • I remember when you could always rely on those little street kids to pop a few people for the latest Nikes," Vice-President John said. "Now people get mugged for Reeboks, for Adidas - for generics, for Christ's sake. -Max Barry
  • I’m an Adidas guy who walks around in sports gear all the time because there’s always a ball right next to me somewhere. I do a lot of sports but I do enjoy wearing a lot of suits. I have quite a few suits that I really enjoy wearing but, unlike Hannibal, I like wearing them only at special occasions. -Mads Mikkelsen
  • I always played soccer in Adidas, but I always wore Nikes. I love street sportswear. -Ian Astbury
17 Instagram Captions for Adidas Recommended by Us: 20 Bridal Shower Instagram Captions you can use 33 Instagram Captions for Outfits 23 Instagram Captions for Shoes 52 Instagram Captions for Jewelry Pictures 19 Socks Instagram Captions for Your Photos

Post Top Ad