17 Sushi Instagram Captions for Sushi Lovers - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

17 Sushi Instagram Captions for Sushi Lovers

featured imagePhotos of sushi lovers does not look good without a perfect caption. Sushi instagram captions are here for your pictures.

Instagram Captions for Sushi

  • The fine art of preparing sushi is something that you watch and learn. -Nobu Matsuhisa
  • Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Unless he doesn't like sushi, then you also have to teach him to cook. -Auren Hoffman
  • I could eat my body weight in sushi. -Mikey Way
  • Sometimes sushi is just superb, and other times there's nothing like a great big steak. It depends where your taste buds are at the time. -Francesca Annis
  • I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi. I race for your love, Shake-n-Bake, Ricky Bobby -Drake
  • I have to say, sushi freaks me out more than almost anything. -Kate Beckinsale
  • Just because I like sushi, doesn't mean I can make sushi. I've come to well understand how many years just to get sushi rice correct. It's a discipline that takes years and years and years. So, I leave that to the experts. -Anthony Bourdain
  • A good rule to remember for life is that when it comes to plastic surgery and sushi, never be attracted by a bargain. -Graham Norton
  • I'm not making art, I'm making sushi -Masaharu Morimoto
  • Don't dunk your nigiri in the soy sauce. Don't mix your wasabi in the soy sauce. If the rice is good, complement your sushi chef on the rice. -Anthony Bourdain
  • Fashion is like food! Some people like sushi, others think hamburgers are divine! People like different things! -Michael Kors
  • I keep my diet simple by sticking to mostly fruits and vegetables all day and then having whatever I want for dinner. I end up making healthy choices, like sushi or grilled fish, because I feel so good from eating well. -Jennifer Morrison
  • With sushi, it is all about balance. Sometimes they cut the fish too thick, sometimes too thin. Often the rice is overcooked or undercooked. Not enough rice vinegar or too much. -Nobu Matsuhisa
  • The first time I had sushi, I hated it. And the second time was no different, and then, I just started loving it. I actually crave for sushi. It's one of the healthiest meals. My experiments with food began when I was working in New York as an architect, be it Korean or Ethiopian food or fusion food. -Riteish Deshmukh
  • I love sushi, but I'm not going to write a column about it. -Joel Stein
  • Sitting eating sushi in the city, incredibly chilled out reading Nietzsche. -Joey Barton
  • There's always room for improvement. -Joey Logano
17 Sushi Instagram Captions for Sushi Lovers Recommended for you: 27 Cupcake Instagram Captions for Cupcake Lovers 16 Instagram Captions Fries 17 Cactus Instagram Captions 37 Cooking Instagram Captions for Cookers 6 Fajita Instagram Captions

Post Top Ad