18 Instagram Captions for the Bean Photos - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

18 Instagram Captions for the Bean Photos

Instagram captions for bean are here and you can choose your desired one from the list below.

Bean Instagram Captions

  • “I need you to be clever, Bean. I need you to think of solutions to problems we haven't seen yet. I want you to try things that no one has ever tried because they're absolutely stupid.” ? Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
  • “And then he thought: Is this how idiots rationalize their stupidity to themselves?” ? Orson Scott Card, Ender's Shadow
  • “One mind can think only of its own questions; it rarely surprises itself.” ? Orson Scott Card, Ender's Shadow
  • “I'm not stupid!" In Bean's experience, that was a sentence never uttered except to prove its own inaccuracy.” ? Orson Scott Card, Ender's Shadow
  • “Death is not a tragedy to the one who dies; to have wasted the life before that death, that is the tragedy.” ? Orson Scott Card, Shadow of the Hegemon
  • “Poke gave him life. Ender gave it meaning.” ? Orson Scott Card, Ender's Shadow
  • “He would always speak the language of the heart with an awkward foreign accent.” ? Orson Scott Card, Shadow of the Hegemon
  • “Bean could see the hunger in their eyes. Not the regular hunger, for food, but the real hunger, the deep hunger, for family, for love, for belonging.” ? Orson Scott Card, Ender's Shadow
  • “I don't freeze up because it isn't my battle. I'm helping. I'm watching. But I'm free. Because it's Ender's game.” ? Orson Scott Card, Ender's Shadow
  • “...the thing with brothers is, you're supposed to take turns being the keeper. Sometimes you get to sit down and be the brother who is kept.” ? Orson Scott Card, Ender's Shadow
  • “Once you get a brother, you don’t give him up easy.” ? Orson Scott Card, Ender's Shadow
  • “Thanks from keeping me from being a liar," said Nikolai. "What?" "About your having diarrhea." "For you I'd get dysentery." "Now that's friendship.” ? Orson Scott Card, Ender's Shadow
  • “I want to be the kind of boy you are, thought Bean. But I don’t want to go through what you’ve been through to get there.” ? Orson Scott Card, Ender's Shadow
  • “Mom," said Peter, "nobody thinks you're a lackwit, if that's what you're worried about."
  • Lackwit? In what musty drawer of some dead English professor's dust-covered desk did you find that word? I assure you that never in my worst nightmares did I ever suppose that I was a lackwit.” ? Orson Scott Card, Shadow Puppets
  • “Aw, Poke, you poor, kind, decent, stupid girl. You saved me and I let you down.” ? Orson Scott Card, Ender's Shadow

Post Top Ad