18 Instagram Captions for MCdonalds - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

18 Instagram Captions for MCdonalds

featured imagePhotos of McDonalds lovers does not look good without a perfect caption. Instagram captions for MC are here for your pictures.

MCdonalds Instagram Captions

  • If it's flipping hamburgers at McDonald's, be the best hamburger flipper in the world. Whatever it is you do you have to master your craft. -Snoop Dogg
  • The great thing about McDonald's is that they have a lot of different things on the menu. I love their salads. -Beyonce Knowles
  • I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, 'I'd like some fries.' The girl at the counter said, 'Would you like some fries with that?' -Jay Leno
  • All I know is that when I needed McDonald's , McDonald’s was there for me. -James Franco
  • I hate Mcdonalds... but i'm forced to eat it. -Deryck Whibley
  • If you want to say you got to take a woman out to a fancy restaurant, I write songs about hey I'm not taking you to a fancy restaurant, I wanna take you to McDonald's. -Kool Keith
  • For an adult, eating alone at McDonald's is admitting a kind of defeat. -Jonathan Carroll
  • The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves. -Ray Kroc
  • Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get. -Ray Kroc
  • McDonald's is a people business, and that smile on that counter girl's face when she takes your order is a vital part of our image. -Ray Kroc
  • How many McDonald's gift certificates would it take to sway a lot of Americans to pledge to never publicly criticize the U.S, President? -James Bovard
  • We cover hamburgers, chicken, veggie burgers, salads, we've got a pretty broad range. To me, McDonald's isn't only about the food. It's about the prices, it's about the way we eat. -Jim Cantalupo
  • It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun. -Ray Kroc
  • I tried for modelling work but it was a bit slow and that's when I took a part-time job at McDonalds. It gave me income while I was waiting for my big break and at the very least I could eat. -Sharon Stone
  • If you can't find the next McDonald's, I'll find the next McDonald's. But it's vital to be with people who with looking for 'em, because they do exist. They are created. -Jim Cramer
  • It just seems that you were talking positively about McDonald's, that they are... attempting this healthy lifestyle, and yet when we're talking right now... it seems that you're saying they need to make more responsibility. -Maria Bartiromo
  • For example, the first time McDonald's put a deaf person in a commercial they saw a jump in sales. I think that happens with other kinds of disabilities and products and that is something that is being realized more and more. -Richard Masur
  • They know they got the TV ad, they know they got the name recognition, they know that they can do a tie in with McDonald's or some fast food outlet and the money is just gonna flow in. -Gene Siskel
18 Instagram Captions for MCdonalds Recommended for you: 18 Popsicle Instagram Captions for your Insta 29 Wine Instagram Captions for Wine Pictures 29 Beer Instagram Captions for Beer Lovers 42 Instagram Captions for Pumpkins 28 Tea Instagram Captions for Tea Lovers

Post Top Ad