19 Flexing Instagram Captions for Insta - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

19 Flexing Instagram Captions for Insta

Your flexing photo is incomplete without a proper caption in it. Find a best flexing instagram caption from the list below.

Instagram Captions for Flexing Photos

  • The ellipse is as aimless as that,
    Stretching invisibly into the future so as to reappear
    In our present. Its flexing is its account,
    Return to the point of no return. -John Ashbery
  • I just love feeling myself, and moving, flexing, jumping, expressing, dancing and doing movement. I'm in tune with it. I like to express myself with my body, more so than intellectually. But, I am a geek. -Michelle Rodriguez
  • Trees acquire strength by growing slowly and flexing with the pressures of nature. Us too... -Gene Simmons
  • It's just not enough time on set. That's my favorite time. I live for that time on set. I feel like that's when I'm stretching and flexing my muscles and learning how to direct better. -Lynn Shelton
  • When we rejoice in beautiful scenery, great art, and great music, it is but the flexing of instincts acquired in another place and another time. -Neal A. Maxwell
  • We are resident inside with the machinery, a glimmering spread throughout the apparatus. We exist with a wind whispering inside and our moon flexing. Amid the ducts, inside the basilica of bones. The flesh is a neighborhood, but not the life. -Jack Gilbert
  • I will garden on the double run,
    my rhythm obvious in the ringing rakes,
    and trust in fate to keep me poor and kind
    and work until my heart is short,
    then go out slowly with a feeble grin,
    my fingers flexing but my eyes gone gray
    from cramps and the lack of oxygen. -Richard Hugo
  • It’s critical that young people start flexing their creative muscles in order to take on the world's most complex challenges. -Tim Brown
  • His dark hair is perfectly recklessly up today, those tanned muscles flexing as he extends out his arms and does his little turn. And here I am, my breath caught between my lungs and my lips as he turns around and scans the crowd. As soon as he spots me, his eyes come alive, as alive as I feel when he smiles at me. He holds my gaze while those dimples flash, and I swear he stares at me in a way that makes me feel that I am the only woman here. -Katy Evans
  • I love flexing theater Muscles. Television has merits as well, but there's no substitute for live theater. -Eddie Cahill
  • With so much effort being poured into church growth, so much press being given to the benefits of faith, and so much flexing of religious muscle in the public square, the poor in spirit have no one but Jesus to call them blessed anymore. -Barbara Brown Taylor
  • The heart is a river. The act of writing is the moving water that holds the banks apart, keeps the muscle of words flexing so that the reader can be carried along by this movement. To be given space and the chance to leave one's earthly world. Is there any greater freedom than this? -Helen Humphreys
  • I hung my fingertips on his waistband, tugging him closer. Patch buried his face in the curve of my shoulder, his hands flexing over my back. He gave a low groan. "I love you," he murmured into my hair. "I'm happier right now than I ever remember being. -Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Everyone knows that Jews control the media and banks and stuff. But did you know that when you go to a carnival and you have to be a certain height to go on a ride, Jews control that height? It has nothing to do with safety. It's just us flexing our Semitic muscles. -Eugene Mirman
  • What makes us Christians shrug our shoulders when we ought to be flexing our muscles? What makes us apathetic in a day when there are loads to lift, a world to be won and captives to be set free? Why are so many bored when the times demand action? -Billy Graham
  • This house has been far out at sea all night, The woods crashing through darkness, the booming hills, Winds stampeding the fields under the window Floundering black astride and blinding wet Till day rose; then under an orange sky The hills had new places, and wind wielded Blade-light, luminous black and emerald, Flexing like the lens of a mad eye. -Ted Hughes
  • Those amateur umpires are certainly flexing their fangs tonight. -Jerry Coleman
  • To go and photograph an airbase is not only to photograph something but it is to insist on one’s right to photograph. You’re flexing that right. -Trevor Paglen
  • We exist with a wind whispering inside and our moon flexing. Amid the ducts, inside the basilica of bones. -Jack Gilbert

Post Top Ad