19 Socks Instagram Captions for Your Photos - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

19 Socks Instagram Captions for Your Photos

featured imageJust get a socks instagram captions for photos and use it in your instagram.

Funny and Best Instagram Captions for Socks

  • True love is like a pair of socks: you gotta have two and they've gotta match. -Erich Fromm
  • Some socks are loners They can't live in pairs. -Wendy Cope
  • One can never have enough socks -J. K. Rowling
  • I'll tell you one thing you can't do: you can't put your shoes on, then your socks on. -Flavor Flav
  • A pair of socks is no less suitable to make a painting with than wood, nails, turpentine, oil and fabric. -Robert Rauschenberg
  • I like a colorful sock. I'm a sock man. -George H. W. Bush
  • I don't think people need to know what colour socks I'm wearing today; I don't think people need to know what shower gel I'm using. There's too much information in the world, and there's no magic or mystery anymore. -Noel Gallagher
  • My socks DO match. They're the same thickness. -Steven Wright
  • All I can tell them is pick a good one and sock it. I get back to the dugout and they ask me what it was I hit and I tell them I don't know except it looked good. -Babe Ruth
  • I was in the Chilli Peppers at the time and I asked myself, would I be able to wear a sock on my genitals at the age of forty and they proved me wrong because I guess they're still doing it. -Cliff Martinez
  • You choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. -Gary Oldman
  • I can't go on anymore bad dates. I would rather be home alone than out with some guy who sells socks on the internet. -Cynthia Nixon
  • Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew. While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew. Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze. Freezy trees made these trees' cheese freeze. That's what made these three free fleas sneeze. -Dr. Seuss
  • I am working on a dress sock line of funky, colorful, cool designs. -Rob Kardashian
  • Whether we’re talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down. -Warren Buffett
  • I feel like dress socks differentiate you in a different way - especially men in suits who just have the traditional business suit. The dress sock is the way to change it up in your mind and I like wearing my pants up higher so you see them. -Rob Kardashian
  • Never put a sock in a toaster. -Eddie Izzard
  • As we walk our individual life journeys, we pick up resentments and hurts, which attach themselves to our souls like burrs clinging to a hiker's socks. These stowaways may seem insignificant at first, but, over time, if we do not occasionally stop and shake them free, the accumulation becomes a burden to our souls. -Richard Paul Evans
  • I usually just wear black so my shoes and my socks are my rays of sunshine. -Matt Skiba
19 Socks Instagram Captions for Your Photos Recommended by Us: 20 Bridal Shower Instagram Captions you can use 33 Instagram Captions for Outfits 23 Instagram Captions for Shoes 17 Instagram Captions for Adidas 52 Instagram Captions for Jewelry Pictures

Post Top Ad