20 Best Finding Dory Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

20 Best Finding Dory Instagram Captions

Get finding dory instagram captions for your picture so you can complete that.

Instagram Captions from Finding Dory

  • “HELLO” “Did you hear that?” “Whats that? Hear what?” “Stan, I just heard someone just said hello.” “Yea there are a lot of fish here, anyone, literally anyone could have just said hello.”
  • “Hi I lost my family.” –Dory “Where did you see them last?” –Fish “I forgot.” –Dory
  • “Hi I am Dory, I suffer from short term memory loss.” –Baby Dory “1,2,3,4,5….I love sand!” –Baby Dory
  • “We see the undertow and we say…” Dory’s parents “LET’S GO!” –Dory
  • “We will never forget you, Dory. And we know you will never forget us.” –Dory’s Mom
  • “I suffer from short term remembery loss.” –BabyDory
  • “Scariest part was the 4 sharks!” –Marlin “I thought there were 3.” –Nemo
  • “I can remember some things because I have a family because everyone has a family.” –Dory
  • “Why are we talking about mommies and daddies? Oh that class? See kids, when mommy and daddy love each othr—“ (Then she is cut off by Mr. Ray.)
  • Dory gets sucked by the undertow.
  • “Is she dead?” –kids “Now she is not dead?” –Mr. Ray “Awwww” –kids
  • “Do you know how it feels to be looking for someone?” -Dory “Yes…” -Marlin
  • “Just wait over there and forget. That is what you do best!” –Marlin
  • “I suffer from short term memory loss, it runs in my family. At least I think it does.” –Dory
  • Sigourney Weaver is going to help us.” –Dory
  • “I can’t go to the Cleveland.” –Dory
  • “WOW look at all the exhibits, how an I do this park in one day?” –Dory
  • “Dory, Dory…you and I were friends. We talked through the pipes. You are from the open ocean exhibit.” –Destiny
  • “When something is too hard, you should just give up…..There is always another way.” –Dory’s Dad
  • “Bailey, you gotta use your echo location” –Destiny “oooooooh. I feel stupid.” –Bailey

Post Top Ad