20 Pretty Table Instagram Captions for your Photos - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

20 Pretty Table Instagram Captions for your Photos

Choose your favorite instagram caption from 20 pretty table instagram captions you can use.

Tables Quotes for Instagram Captions

  • I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. -Emma Goldman
  • I think talent is like a water table under the earth—you tap it with your effort and it comes through you. -Natalie Goldberg
  • A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy? -Albert Einstein
  • If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu. -Elizabeth Warren
  • How much better is silence; the coffee cup, the table. How much better to sit by myself like the solitary sea-bird that opens its wings on the stake. Let me sit here for ever with bare things, this coffee cup, this knife, this fork, things in themselves, myself being myself. -Virginia Woolf
  • Let us leave a spare place at our table: a place for those who lack the basics, who are alone. -Pope Francis
  • A single conversation across the table with a wise man is better than ten years mere study of books. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Dining Table Quotes for Instagram Captions

  • One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. -Virginia Woolf
  • A man seldom thinks with more earnestness of anything than he does of his dinner. -Samuel Johnson
  • Food is an important part of a balanced diet. -Fran Lebowitz
  • At a dinner party one should eat wisely but not too well, and talk well but not too wisely. -W. Somerset Maugham
  • Roast Beef, Medium, is not only a food. It is a philosophy. ... Roast Beef, Medium, is safe, and sane, and sure. -Edna Ferber

Table Manners Quotes for Instagram

  • On the Continent people have good food; in England people have good table manners. -George Mikes
  • The dinner table is the center for the teaching and practicing not just of table manners but of conversation, consideration, tolerance, family feeling, and just about all the other accomplishments of polite society except the minuet. -Judith Martin
  • Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go. -Margaret Walker

Kitchen Table Quotes for Instagram

  • I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table. Rodney Dangerfield
  • Some of our most exquisite murders have been domestic, performed with tenderness in simple, homey places like the kitchen table. -Alfred Hitchcock
  • You know, you really can't beat a household commodity - the ketchup bottle on the kitchen table. -Adlai E. Stevenson
  • I started at 5 years old in the kitchen table with my family supporting me. I know where I'm from and I know exactly where I'm going. -Celine Dion
  • I lost my hair mixing a substance called white gunpowder on the kitchen table. -Mark Oliphant

Post Top Ad