21 Best 24th Birthday Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

21 Best 24th Birthday Instagram Captions

You want to wish yourself with a cool birthday instagram caption or you want a caption for your beloved ones. That's not an issue i have mentioned best instagram captions for birthday when your beloved one is turning 24.

Birthday Captions for 24th Birthday Instagram

  • It is your birthday so I’ll make the toasts and you make the boasts. Happy Birthday.
  • You have reached the age where all compliments will be followed by “for your age.”
  • I have a joke for your birthday: It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally. Happy funny birthday my friend!
  • I was gonna make you a rum cake but now it’s just a cake and I’m drunk.
  • Since your mother worked extremely hard to birth you, shouldn’t she be the one getting the cake, gifts, and party? Without her… I wouldn’t have the best friend in the planet!
  • Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth. And that’s what you feel today. Happy Birthday.
  • Happy 24th birthday! May all your wishes and dreams come true and you get all the gifts you desire!
  • My birthday gift to you is the call to the fire department when you blow out your candles. You're welcome!
  • Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
  • On your special Day here’s My Wish For You….. When you are lonely, I wish you LOVE. When you are down, I wish you JOY. When you are troubled, I wish you PEACE. When things are complicated, I wish you SIMPLE BEAUTY. When things are chaotic, I wish you INNER SILENCE. When things look empty, I wish you HOPE. !!!! Wish you a Very Happy Birthday !!!!
  • A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are – even if you are getting older. Happy Birthday.
  • Forget the past, you can’t change. Forget the future, you can’t predict it. Forget the present, I didn’t get you one! Happy Birthday!
  • You finally know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. Happy 24th birthday. Your 24 candles are quite expensive, aren't they?
  • Do you know why old men wear black socks with sandals? You’re one year closer to finding out. Happy Birthday.
  • Just imagine the things you’d want to hear on your birthday and assume I said them. Happy B-Day
  • Do you know what famous person was born on this very special day? I don’t know. I only know of you. Happy birthday to the world’s best friend ever!
  • Happy 24th birthday to a very smart, good looking, and funny person whoreminds me a lot of myself.
  • I heared that the grim reaper has marked a nother hatch mark next to your name. Have a great birthday!
  • Happy Birthday !! Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come.
  • I hope you have a beautiful day and get at least half of what you want! Happy Birthday!
  • You know you are getting old when you are not able to put all the candles on the cake. You could just buy a bigger cake…
  • Happy 24th birthday!
  • You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake, said Bob Hope. And I just saw what your candles cost. Whoops!

Post Top Ad