21 Museum Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

21 Museum Instagram Captions

Your photos of museum waiting for the right instagram caption for museum, just find one from the list that suits you.

Instagram Captions for Museum

  • A church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum for saints. -Abigail Van Buren
  • Arnold Palmer quote: What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in…
    What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in the flight of a good drive. -Arnold Palmer
  • Why is comedy the only form of the arts where people think they have to agree with or approve the content? You don’t walk through a museum with a towel and throw it over paintings you don’t like. -Jim Norton
  • Give me a museum and I’ll fill it. Give me a museum and I’ll fill it. -Pablo Picasso
  • What can one say about a country where a museum of science in a great city can feature an exhibit in which people fire machine guns from a helicopter at Vietnamese huts, with a light flashing when a hit is scored? What can one say about a country where such an idea can even be considered? You have to weep for this country. -Noam Chomsky
  • The most basic task of any museum must be the protection of works of cultural significance entrusted to its care for the edification and pleasure of future generations. -Martin Filler
  • Jill Scott quote: When I was growing up, my mother would take me to plays and…
    When I was growing up, my mother would take me to plays and museums, and we’d talk about life. Those times helped shape who I became. -Jill Scott
  • Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering – because you can’t take it in all at once. -Audrey Hepburn
  • Museums are tombs, and it looks like everything is turning into a museum. -Robert Smithson
  • When in a museum, walk slowly but keep walking. -Gertrude Stein
  • If people don’t like Marxism, they should blame the British Museum. -Mikhail Gorbachev
  • We are similar to a museum. My function is to present old masterpieces in modern frames. -Rudolf Bing
  • We have to recognize that the world is not something sculptured and finished, which we as perceivers walk through like patrons in a museum; the world is something we make through the act of perception. -Terence McKenna
  • If an army of monkeys were strumming on typewriters, they might write all the books in the British Museum. -Arthur Eddington
  • A country that has few museums is both materially poor and spiritually poor…Museums, like theaters and libraries, are a means to freedom. -Wendy Beckett
  • The role of a museum of modern art is to make a good selection and identify what we believe to be the coming movements, and that requires taste. -David Rockefeller
  • Reality TV to me is the museum of social decay. -Gary Oldman
  • By a museum, I assume you mean an institution dedicated to the events of Sept. 11 and the aftermath. If that is done with sensitivity, I think it would be most appropriate. -David Rockefeller
  • A museum has to renew its collection to be alive, but that does not mean we give on important old works. -David Rockefeller

Art Museum Instagram Captions

  • I never can pass by the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York without thinking of it not as a gallery of living portraits but as a cemetery of tax-deductible wealth. -Lewis H. Lapham
  • The Metropolitan Museum of Art is unsurpassed at presenting more than 50 centuries of work. I go there constantly, seeing things over and over, better than I’ve ever seen them before. -Jerry Saltz

Post Top Ad