24 Instagram Captions for Mustache - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

24 Instagram Captions for Mustache

featured imageInstagram captions for mustache are here for your mustache photos. Use your desired one.

Great Instagram Captions for Mustache

  • Life is like a moustache. It can be wonderful or terrible. But it always tickles. -Nora Roberts
  • There was a time I could have been mistaken for Burt Reynolds. I had a moustache and so did he. But he was the number one star in the world, so there wasn't really much confusion -Tom Selleck
  • I think there is nothing sexier than a handlebar moustache. -Isla Fisher
  • I go home and stay there. I wash and scrub up each day, and that's it. One month I actually grew a moustache, just so I could say that I'd done something. -Bill Murray
  • Being kissed by a man who didn't wax his moustache was-like eating an egg without salt. -Rudyard Kipling
  • No intelligent man wears a moustache voluntarily - you can write that down. -Sam Neill
  • A kiss without a moustache, they said then, is like an egg without salt; I will add to it: and it is like Good without Evil. -Jean-Paul Sartre
  • Why is the King of Hearts the only one that hasn't a moustache? -James Branch Cabell
  • The rest of my days I'm going to spend on the sea. And when I die, I'm going to die on the sea. You know what I shall die of? I shall die of eating an unwashed grape. One day out on the ocean I will die--with my hand in the hand of some nice looking ship's doctor, a very young one with a small blond moustache and a big silver watch. "Poor lady," they'll say, "The quinine did her no good. That unwashed grape has transported her soul to heaven. -Tennessee Williams
  • I'm German but I didn't say that. I have no moustache -Sebastian Vettel
  • I don't have the confidence to pull off a moustache. -Rich Sommer
  • Men always talk about the most important things to perfect strangers. -Gilbert K. Chesterton
  • I do not think therefore I am a moustache -Jean-Paul Sartre
  • They wrote it that my moustache was insured for 13 million. -John Newcombe
  • My 'Movember' moustache was never going to be as big as Nigel Mansell's, but I tried my best. The amazing thing is that when you try to grow a moustache, you notice everyone else's. There are some amazing moustaches on the grid. -Jenson Button
  • A cinema villain essentially needs a moustache so he can twiddle with it gleefully as he cooks up his next nasty plan. -Mel Brooks
  • I had Halloween parties every year, as it was my birthday five days before. My parents would actually put prosthetic noses on, and my dad would wear a top-hat and tails, put on a fake curly moustache, and hold a pipe. -Bat for Lashes
  • Anyway, that's how it is! Either they obey the law, or they're expelled!! And make sure they wear their veils correctly..." - "If hair is as stimulating as you say, then you need to shave your moustache!" My father actually said that. -Marjane Satrapi
  • I'm a big fan of moustaches. I think it's because - and this is not Freudian innuendo at all - my father has a moustache. -Amanda Seyfried

Funny Instagram Captions for Mustache

  • I can grow a Mustache. What's your superpower?
  • Mustache is a deadly weapon.
  • Guns don't kill people. People with mustaches kill people.
  • Stache-Tastic
  • Mustache Rides
24 Instagram Captions for Mustache Recommended by Us: 12 Western Instagram Captions for IG 15 Instagram Captions for Sunglasses Photos 14 Hat Instagram Captions for IG 25 Instagram Captions for Haircuts

Post Top Ad