25 College Party Instagram Captions for Pictures - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

25 College Party Instagram Captions for Pictures

Get a best college party instagram caption from a list of 25 College party Instagram Captions for your Photos.

College Party Instagram Captions for Pictures

  • Pour decisions
  • A friend of the devil is a friend of mine.
  • We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
  • Are we having some drinks or are we having some dranks?!
  • Years from now, I won’t remember every Friday night or the things that made us laugh so hard ‘til our stomachs hurt, but I will remember that you were the ones who were there.
  • We could be a story in the morning but we’ll be a legend tonight
  • Make mistakes, and laugh endlessly. Do things you’re afraid to do. After all, you’re only young once.
  • Let’s make the most of the night, like we’re gonna die young.
  • Trust me, you can walk home – Wine
  • I didn’t text you, vodka did.
  • “Cause I do this every night (’cause I do this every night’)”
  • Happiness is…. a girls night out.
  • Alcohol you later.
  • A little party never killed nobody
  • Twinkle twinkle little star, point me to the nearest bar.
  • Life was made for small moments like this.
  • You just can’t sip with us.
  • Do it for the after photo.
  • I didn’t choose the frat life. The frat life chose me.
  • Off to Fratland!
  • You gotta crawl before you walk (for bar crawls)
  • 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, floor.
  • I’m just winging it. My life, my eyeliner, everything.
  • Dress like you’re already famous.
  • “Everybody notice white girls drink vodka sodas, jack and cokes will get you open, tequila shots are the dopest.”

Post Top Ad