27 Instagram Captions About Time for your Insta - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

27 Instagram Captions About Time for your Insta

Get 27 Instagram Captions About Time and choose your favorite one for your instagram photo.

Best Instagram Captions About Time Pictures

  • To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else. -Emily Dickinson
  • Art produces ugly things which frequently become more beautiful with time. Fashion, on the other hand, produces beautiful things which always become ugly with time. -Jean Cocteau
  • Nothing valuable can be lost by taking time. -Abraham Lincoln
  • I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. -Albert Einstein
  • The mind that is wise mourns less for what age takes away; than what it leaves behind. -William Wordsworth
  • Any time you see someone more successful than you are, they are doing something you aren't. -Malcolm X
  • If you want to make good use of your time, you've got to know what's most important and then give it all you've got. -Lee Iacocca
  • How I wish we lived in a time when laws were not necessary to safeguard us from discrimination. -Barbra Streisand

Time And Patience Quotes

  • The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience. -Leo Tolstoy
  • All human power is a compound of time and patience. -Honore de Balzac
  • With time and patience, the mulberry leaf becomes satin. -Maltbie Davenport Babcock
  • Nature, time and patience are three great physicians. -Henry George Bohn
  • Trust is the highest form of human motivation. It brings out the very best in people. But it takes time and patience. -Stephen Covey
  • Architecture is a discipline that takes time and patience. If one spends enough years writing complex novels one might be able, someday, to construct a respectable haiku. -Thom Mayne
  • The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. -Leo Tolstoy
  • I have climbed several higher mountains without guide or path, and have found, as might be expected, that it takes only more time and patience commonly than to travel the smoothest highway. -Henry David Thoreau

Time And Energy Quotes

  • Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them. -Henry Ford
  • Rich and successful people are solution-oriented; they spend their time and energy strategizing and planning the answers to challenges that come up, and creating systems to make certain that problem doesn't occur again. -T. Harv Eker
  • This constant, unproductive preoccupation with all the things we have to do is the single largest consumer of time and energy. -Kerry Gleeson
  • I was putting so much time and energy into just my work, but I was raised [to believe] that family comes first. -Katherine Heigl
  • I mean, if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term? -Nicholas Sparks

Had A Great Time Quotes

  • Well, I wouldn't say that I was in the great class, but I had a great time while I was trying to be great. -Harry S. Truman
  • Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today. -Benjamin Franklin
  • The Super Bowl isn't for kids, I had a great time though and it was worth every nickel of it because by doing this lame piece about the game I can put it on my expense account. -Andy Rooney
  • That's a traditional Samoan dance. I was lucky that I was able to fly my cousins, who are professional dancers, up from Hawaii and they were able to be in the movie with me. We had a great time. -Dwayne Johnson
  • Don't wait. The time will never be just right. -Napoleon Hill
  • This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Post Top Ad