27 Savage Instagram Captions for you - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

27 Savage Instagram Captions for you

Get 27 Savage Instagram Captions and choose your favorite one for your instagram photo.

Best Savage Instagram Captions

  • If you’re honestly happy, fuck what people think.
  • Being pissed off gets old. I’m just at a whole new ‘fuck it’ level.
  • her attitude savage but her heart is gold.
  • Own what’s yours, or else others will try to.
  • Life goes on, with or without you.
  • Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness, bitch.
  • You couldn’t handle me even if I came with instructions.
  • Forgive, yes. Forget, never.
  • There’s a hole in my heart where you use to be.
  • I don’t need any part-time people in my life.

Savage Mean Girls Lines for Instagram

  • “I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me. But I can’t help it that I’m popular” – Gretchen Wieners
  • “Stop trying to make fetch happen. It’s not going to happen!” – Regina George
  • “Boo you whore!” – Regina George
  • “She doesn’t even go here!” – Damian
  • “You can’t sit with us!” Gretchen Wieners
  • “That is the ugliest f-ing skirt I’ve ever seen” – Regina George

Savage Quotes

  • “I hate small minded assholes” – Khloe Kardashian
  • “Do you want me to list everything annoying about you?” – Kourtney Kardashian
  • “I’m gracing you with my presence” – Kourtney Kardashian
  • “I got all these bitches shaking in fear. Quick to talk shit yet scared to come near” – Kendall Jenner

Savage Song Lyrics for Instagram

  • “I’m just sayin’ you could do better” – Drake
  • “Bow down, bitches” – Beyonce
  • “My mama don’t like you and she likes everyone” – Justin Bieber
  • “Didn’t they tell you that I was a savage?” – Rihanna
  • “Cause I slay, all day” – Beyonce
  • “Where you movin?” I said, “Onto better things” – Drake
  • “Let’s have a toast for the douchebags” – Kanye West
  • “I made that bitch famous” – Kanye West

Post Top Ad