30 Depressing Instagram Captions for Depressed Photos - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

30 Depressing Instagram Captions for Depressed Photos

featured imageYour depressed photo is incomplete without a proper caption in it. Find a best depressing instagram caption from the list below.

Instagram Captions for Depressing Pictures

  • “Sometimes, you gotta pretend everything is okay”
  • “It’s always worse than it seems”
  • “I get lost inside my mind”
  • “At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life”
  • “People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.“
  • “No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel”
  • "Dear Past, stop tapping me on the shoulders, I don’t wanna look back”
  • “You’re scared to tell people how much it hurts, so you keep it all to yourself”
  • “No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel”“The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality”
  • “Some of the most painful scars: the ones that hurt the most are the scars that can’t be seen”
  • “It’s getting harder to hide pain”
  • “Instead of wiping your tears, wipe away the people who create them”
  • “Everytime people ask me if I’m okay, it’s just a reminder that I’m not”
  • “I need a break from the loneliness that is totally consuming me”
  • “I hate getting flashbacks from things that I don’t want to remember”
  • “Why does it always rain on me?”
  • ”Monsters don’t sleep under your bed, they scream inside of your head”
  • “I think I’m afraid to be happy because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens”
  • “I’m busy saving everybody else when I can’t even save myself”
  • “I just wanna feel okay again”
  • “Deep inside where nothing’s fine, I’ve lost my mind”
  • “There is no greater sorrow than to recall the misery in time we were happy”
  • “The only thing worse then being hated is being ignored…”
  • “No really I’m fine”
  • “No one cares. They’re just pretending”
  • I smile all the time so that nobody knows”
  • “I sleep to escape from reality”
  • “I’m broken”
  • “I’ll be alright. One day. Someday. Just not today”
  • “I forgive a lot, but I never forget what’s said and done”
30 Depressing Instagram Captions for Depressed Photos Recommended by Us: 55 Instagram Captions for Dentist for Insta 24 First Tooth Fall Off Instagram Captions 2 Instagram Captions for Bomb Ass Pictures 30 Instagram Captions for Feet Pictures 30 Being Sick Instagram Captions for you

Post Top Ad