50 Happy Easter Instagram Captions to Celebrate Easter on Insta - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

50 Happy Easter Instagram Captions to Celebrate Easter on Insta

Get happy easter instagram captions for your picture and post it on instagram, because without proper caption your picture it’s incomplete.

Instagram Captions for Easter

  • Easter is the only time it’s okay to put all of your eggs in the one basket.
  • Some bunny loves you
  • Have a blessed Easter!
  • Easter: The only time it’s okay to put all of your eggs in one basket
  • Happy Easter to all my peeps!
  • Bunny kisses, Easter wishes
  • Have a happy Easter, for peeps sake!
  • Follow the bunny, he has the chocolate
  • I said a hip hop, the hippie to the hip hip hop.
  • If you see a rabbit laying little brown eggs, don’t eat them! It’s not chocolate.
  • Easter eggs hunts: Proof your child can find things when they really want to.
  • I love Easter! When else can you bite someone’s head off and have it be chocolate?
  • Easter is the time to rejoice and be thankful for the gift of life, love and joy.
  • Have a blessed day!
  • If you care about your weight and health during the Easter you should only eat the white part of the Cadbury creme eggs.
  • I wish the realization of our happy thoughts multiplied like rabbits.
  • I’ve hidden all the Easter candy for the kids inside my stomach.
  • Talk to the butt, because the ears ain’t listening!
  • Be cool, honey bunny.

Chocolate on Easter Instagram Captions

  • Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions, chocolate understands.
  • Me + Chocolate = Forever together
  • When life gives you lemons, throw it back and ask for chocolate.
  • Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a plant, therefore, chocolate counts as salad. The end.
  • If you can’t remember my name, just say “chocolate” … I’ll turn around.
  • Chocolate is the answer, who cares what the question is.
  • The 12-step chocoholics program. Never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate.
  • There are two food groups in the world: The one you put cheese on, and the one you put chocolate on.
  • My heart says chocolate and wine but my jeans say, for the love of god women, eat a salad.
  • Chocolate is God’s apology for broccoli.
  • Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.
  • Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
  • How do I like my eggs? Uhm, in chocolate form.
  • Never underestimate the power of chocolate.
  • A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.
  • Be happy! Eat chocolate!
  • I really need some love, but a little piece of chocolate won’t hurt!

Blessed Easter Instagram Captions

  • I’d be more impressed with Jesus’s resurrection if I’d never seen Weekend At Bernie’s.
  • He is not here, he has risen.
  • You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know you.
  • Good Friday marks the day when wrath and mercy met the cross.
  • We live and die, christ died and lived.
  • Jesus died for you in public, so don’t only live for him in private.
  • Jesus Christ. The same yesterday and today and forever.
  • Be still and know that I am God.
  • His will, his way, my faith.
  • Let all that you do be done with love.
  • Nobody is too broken for the grace of God.
  • He knows the way because he is the way.
  • I heard your prayer. Trust my timing.
  • We aren’t called to shine our own light; we are called to reflect his.

Post Top Ad