8 Birthday Quotes for Nephews Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

8 Birthday Quotes for Nephews Instagram Captions

Complete your pictures with your nephews on his birthday with best instagram birthday captions and share them on instagram from 8 best nephew birthday instagram captions.

Instagram Captions for Nephews Birthday

  • "Nephew you are a connection to life, a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. Happy birthday."
  • "Don't thank your parents for bringing you into this world. One Christmas, I made a wish to Santa Claus to give me a wonderful nephew and that is how you were born, so thank me. Happy birthday."
  • "I will never experience old age in its true sense because my nephew's company will keep my young forever. Happy birthday."
  • "I am the only person in the world who will babysit you for free. I am the only person in the world your parents trust to be your babysitter. I am also the only person in the world who will let you do the things that your parents won't. It is a win-win situation for everyone, isn't it? Happy birthday dear nephew."
  • "Even Google does not know the answer to why I love you so much. Happy birthday to my nephew who is my world."
  • "I am glad you didn't turn out to be humdrum like your mother or your father. You turned out to be a charming Casanova just like your uncle. Happy birthday."
  • "My birthday gift for you today is giving you the title of the best nephew in the world. I hope your party favor will be to give me the title of the best aunt in the world. Happy birthday."
  • "You are growing up really fast, dear nephew. Are you doing this to make your poor uncle feel old? Happy birthday."

Post Top Ad