8 Essena O'neill Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

8 Essena O'neill Instagram Captions

Essena Oneill instagram captions are here and you can choose your desired one from the list below.

Instagram Captions Essena Oneill

  • “I’m the girl that had it all and I want to tell you that having it “all” on social media means absolutely nothing to your real life.”-Essena O’Neill
  • “Everything I did was for views, for likes, for followers…”-Essena O’Neill
  • “I had it all and I was miserable”-Essena O’Neill
  • “Everything I did in a day was to be that perfect person online”-Essena O’Neill
  • “I quit social media because of my 12-year-old self.”- Essena O’Neill
  • “At 12 I thought I was nothing, and then here, at nearly 19 with all these followers, I don’t even know what is real and what is not because I’ve let myself be defined by something that is so not real.”- Essena O’Neill
  • “I was just living in a screen. Wishing that people would value me.”- Essena O’Neill
  • “Real life isn’t through screens.”- Essena O’Neill
Recommended by Us: 23 Cam Newton Instagram Captions you'll Love 8 Unforgettable James Bond Instagram Captions 13 Connor Franta Instagram Captions for Photos 9 Kylie Jenner Instagram Captions

Post Top Ad