Best Snow White Instagram Captions for your Insta - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Best Snow White Instagram Captions for your Insta

Get snow white instagram captions spiderman for your picture so you can complete that.

Instagram Captions from Snow White

Grumpy: Hah! Women! A fine kettle of fish. Snow White: Want to know a secret? / Promise not to tell? / We are standing by a wishing well / Make a wish into the well / that's all you have to do / And if you hear it echoing / Your wish will soon come true Snow White: Want to know a secret? / Promise not to tell? / We are standing by a wishing well / Make a wish into the well / that's all you have to do / And if you hear it echoing / Your wish will soon come true. Happy: I'd like to dance and tap my feet / But they won't keep in rhythm. / You see, I washed 'em both today / And I can't do nothin' with 'em. Grumpy: A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I'd like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn't wanna   Queen/Witch: Oh! What a cute little chair. Why, there's seven little chairs. Must be seven little children. And from the look of this table, seven untidy little children Snow White: I'm awfully sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you. But you don't know what I've been through. And all because I was afraid. I'm so ashamed of the fuss I made. Snow White: Once there was a Princess.... Doc: Was the princess, you? Snow White: And she fell in love. Sneezy: Was it hard to do? Snow White: It was very easy! Anyone could see that the Prince was charming. The only one for me. Snow White: It's apple pies that make the menfolks' mouths water! Queen/Witch: Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all? Magic Mirror: Why, Snow White is the fairest. Queen/Witch: Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all!? Snow White: (to the forest animals) Please don't run away. I won't hurt you. I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you, but you don't know what I've been through. And all because I was afraid. I'm so ashamed of the fuss I've made. Snow White: [to the forest animals] Please don't run away. I won't hurt you. I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you, but you don't know what I've been through. And all because I was afraid. I'm so ashamed of the fuss I've made. Sneezy: Keep it away! My nose! My hay fever! You know I can't stand it. Snow White: And you. Sleepy: *yawns* Snow White: You're Sleepy. Sleepy: How did you guess? Bashful: Ohhhhh goooosh. Doc: We're gonna go down and chase it up, uh uh uh, up...down. Doc: The lits light, uh, the light's lit. Doc: The lit's light-- Uh, the light's lit. Huntsman: She's mad jealous of you. She'll stop at nothing. Snow White: But who? Huntsman: The queen. Prince: Now that I've found you, hear what I have to say. Grumpy: Pretty soon she'll be tying your beards up in pink ribbons and spraying you down with that stuff called, uh, perfoom. Magic Mirror: Famed is thy beauty majesty, but ho! A lovely maid I see. Rags cannot hide her gentle grace. Alas, she is more fair than thee. Queen/Witch: Alas for her. Reveal her name. Magic Mirror: Lips red as the rose, hair black as ebony, skin white as snow. Queen/Witch: *gasps* Snow White. Happy: This is Dopey. He don't talk none.   Snow White: You mean he can't talk? Happy: He don't know. He never tried. Snow White: *laughs* Oh that's too bad. Queen/Witch: Dip the apple in the brew. Let the sleeping death seep through. There! On the skin! The symbol of what lies within. Now turn red to tempt Snow White, to make her hunger for a bite. Queen/Witch: Dip the apple in the brew. Let the Sleeping Death seep through. [the poison on the apple forms a skull] Look! On the skin! The symbol of what lies within. Now, turn red, to tempt Snow White, to make her hunger for a bite. Queen/Witch: [offering the apple to the raven] Have a bite? [the raven flaps wildly, trying to escape] [laughing] It's not for you, it's for Snow White. When she breaks the tender peel, to taste the apple in my hand, her breath will still, her blood congeal, then I'll be fairest in the land! Snow White: You wash the dished, you tidy up the room, you clean the fireplace, and I'll use the broom. Snow White: Now, you wash the dishes. You tidy up the room. You clean the fireplace. And I'll use the broom. Queen/Witch: Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest

Post Top Ad