25 Mermaid Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

25 Mermaid Instagram Captions

You don't want to post photo without a caption of mermaid, no problem just pick up your favorite caption for mermaid picture and post.

Instagram Captions for Mermaid

  • I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living. -Anais Nin
  • I WAS a mermaid in my past-life! I definitely was. I don't know why I'm obsessed with them that much, which is why I think that somehow in my past-life I must have just lived underwater or something. Maybe I was a fish or a dolphin, but I do believe in mermaids. -Ella Henderson
  • A mermaid has not an immortal soul, nor can she obtain one unless she wins the love of a human being. On the power of another hangs her eternal destiny. -Hans Christian Andersen
  • Like a mermaid in sea-weed, she dreams awake, trembling in her soft and chilly nest. -John Keats
  • Souls of poets dead and gone, What Elysium have ye known, Happy field or mossy cavern, Choicer than the Mermaid Tavern? Have ye tippled drink more fine Than mine host's Canary wine? -John Keats
  • My mother wanted to name me Jackie or Jacqueline but she got to name my sister and my brother, so my dad and my brother insisted on naming me. And they were big fans of 'The Little Mermaid.' -Ariel Winter
  • I was all in gold sequins for Million Dollar Mermaid, 50 feet in the air. -Esther Williams
  • Mississippi Mermaid was a very special experience because we only had the dialogues for the scenes we were shooting the night before. -Catherine Deneuve
  • Clark Gable was the first to have called me a mermaid. -Esther Williams
  • The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and a seal. -Mark Twain
  • But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more. -Hans Christian Andersen
  • I've got a swimming pool and I pretend to be like a mermaid, like in the middle of the night. It kind of de-stresses me. -Rebel Wilson
  • Aye, tough mermaids are, the lot of them. -Blackbeard
  • But all the magic I have known I've had to make myself. -Shel Silverstein
  • If you were a mermaid, you said, If you were a mermaid, I was the sea. -Francesca Lia Block
  • I'll always be happy if they'd leave me alone in that delightful and unknown furthest corner, apart from struggles, putrefactions and nonsense; the ultimate corner of sugar and toast, where the mermaids catch the branches of the willows and the heart opens to a flute's sharpness. -Federico Garcia Lorca
  • Writing fiction is an inherently political activity because people-even imaginary ones-do not live in vacuums... From Twilight to Romeo and Juliet to The Little Mermaid, no work of the imagination is truly apolitical, because the world and our hopes for it are always part of our stories. -John Green
  • Tell me the story, Pew. . . . It was a woman. You always say that. There's always a woman somewhere, child; a princess, a witch, a stepmother, a mermaid, a fairy godmother, or one as wicked as she is beautiful, or as beautiful as she is good. Is that the complete list? Then there is the woman you love. Who's she? That's another story. -Jeanette Winterson
  • I remember that my sisters gave me this beautiful, like, empty book for Christmas. And I would draw all these beautiful women. Most of the time it was mermaids and a Minotaur: half human, half animal. I used to be obsessed with Minotaurs when I was a child. -Riccardo Tisci
  • We gave you an atomic bomb, what do you want, mermaids ? -Isidor Isaac Rabi
  • The safest way to get what you want is to deserve what you want. -Charlie Munger
  • Old ladies in wheelchairs with blankets over their legs, I don't think so...retired mermaids. -Milton Jones
  • Even when I'm dead, I'll swim through the Earth, like a mermaid of the soil, just to be next to your bones. -Jeffrey McDaniel
  • Managing a league club is like making love to a mermaid... you should always be aiming for a top half finish. -Ian Holloway
  • I don't know how, but I know Who -Beth Moore

Post Top Ad