10 Best Mushy Instagram Captions for your Love - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

10 Best Mushy Instagram Captions for your Love

For your mushy photos you must need a right instagram captions to post it rightly on instagram. Here are some good mushy instagram captions.

Mushy Instagram Captions

  • You are my piece of paradise.
  • I want to punch you in the mouth with my mouth.
  • The best relationship is when you two act like lovers and best friends.
  • I miss you like an idiot misses the point.
  • I will always choose you.
  • When you touch someone with your spirit, and in turn they touch your soul with their heart.
  • You brought colors into my life.
  • I hope you want to stay for a long time, because my heart really likes you.
  • You can feel me when i think about you.
  • I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.

Post Top Ad