10 Instagram Captions for Teens Pictures - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

10 Instagram Captions for Teens Pictures

For your being teen photos you must need a right instagram captions to post it rightly on instagram. Here are some good instagram captions for teens.

Teens Instagram Captions

  • Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but worse to regret.
  • Don't think about what we were, think about what we could still be.
  • I thought'd I'd be over it? to see you lock with other lips.? I guess I'm just not good at moving on.
  • Nothing makes it hard to breathe? like being in your company? when you've got someone new around your arms
  • I always tried to tell myself ?that I'd fall in love with someone else?, but oh my stubborn heart is set on you.
  • I don't know if I know who I am. But maybe I never knew.
  • Typing in my phone password requires maximum attention.
  • I send my text knowing that the feelings aren't there, yet I'm incapable of not pressing send.
  • I break a little more inside every time I see you two together.
  • I see you with her and the pain is overwhelming, your happiness is brighter than it's ever been.

Post Top Ad