100+ Lovely Instagram Captions for Babies - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

100+ Lovely Instagram Captions for Babies

When you are in true love with babies and going to post a picture on instagram, just get a good instagram caption for babies too.

Babies Instagram Captions

  • I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food. -Robert Orben
  • When he finally was placed into my arms, I looked into his precious eyes and felt an overwhelming, unconditional love. I never felt so complete and empowered in my life. -Gisele Bündchen
  • The babies are amazing. They begin each day all warm and sleepy, smelling of promise. -Julia Roberts
  • Babies are such a nice way to start people. -Don Herold
  • Every child begins the world again. -Henry David Thoreau
  • I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us. -Charles Dickens
  • A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open hearted into the world and spreads magic. -Sigrid Leo
  • In the garden of humanity every baby is a fresh new flower. -Debasish Mridha
  • The jewel of the sky is the sun, the jewel of the house is the child. -Chinese Saying
  • Making the decision to have a child – it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. -Elizabeth Stone

Girl/Baby Girl Captions for Instagram

  • My Little Princess
  • Pouting princess
  • Barbie baby
  • Pink blush
  • Queen of tantrums
  • Baby doll
  • My ruff n tuff girlie
  • Pretty pixie
  • Like a fairy
  • Girl, you’re one of the guys
  • Cute diva
  • Oscar winning performance at 2nd birthday
  • Daddy’s little girl
  • Dimples and smiles
  • Cindrella-cum-Lara Croft
  • Precious angel
  • Li’l Miss Universe
  • Baby’s beauty brigade
  • Li’l dreams of a li’l girl
  • Bows, frills & sashes
  • The unstoppable sweetie-pie
  • Her Majesty is eating
  • Sunny honey girl
  • Alice in wonderland
  • Little Miss Muffet
  • Red Riding Hood
  • Dreamy girl
  • Li’l girl’s dreamworld
  • Giggles galore
  • My starry eyed angel
  • My daughter. My pride
  • Princess in the Family
  • Our Little Angel
  • Our Cute Angel Laura!
  • Our Bundle of Joy!
  • The Baby Princess
  • A Star is Born
  • A Princess Life
  • A Gift from Heaven
  • Heaven Sent
  • Little Angel
  • New Born Baby Girl
  • Lovely Baby
  • Adorable Baby Girl
  • Welcome! Our Princess
  • Cute Baby Doll
  • Pinkie Baby
  • Daddy’s Little Girl
  • Mommy’s Little One
  • Hello Baby Girl!
  • Sweetie Cutie Pie
  • Sweet Baby Girl
  • You are my Sunshine!
  • Girly Baby in Pink
  • Beautiful Baby Girl
  • My Baby Love
  • Baby Girl’s Picture Perfect
  • Pretty Baby
  • Loving my Baby Girl
  • A Pretty Baby Girl was Born
  • A Magical World of a Baby Girl
  • Anna 's First Year Memories
  • Awesome Princess
  • Hello Baby Princess!
  • Sleeping Baby Girl
  • Our Little Angel
  • Daddy’s Favorite Girl
  • Pretty Baby in Pink
  • Little Dolly Memories
  • Bouncy Baby Girl
  • Little Precious
  • " I am awake... Let's play!"
  • "From your head to your toes You're so sweet goodness knows But you're so precious to me Cute as can be, baby of mine" -Dumbo
  • "Just Plane Cute"
  • "Sometimes angels come without wings"
  • "The first man a little girl falls in love with is her dad"
  • "You saw me before I was born..." Psalm 139:16
  • (Heart)Breaker
  • (I have a picture of my baby on the kitchen table) "BABY IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER!"
  • (name of child) is the Blessing in my Life
  • (Name) journey begins...
  • *!Angels sent from heaven!*
  • 10 tiny fingers 10 tiny toes...what lay ahead no one knows
  • 100% Pure Princess
  • 2 Perfect 2 Change a thing.

Funny Instagram Captions for Babies

  • A baby's cry is precisely as serious as it sounds. -Jean Liedloff
  • A baby is a blank check made payable to the human race. -Barbara Christine Seifert
  • Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last. -Charles Dickens
  • A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother. -Mark Twain
  • Having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses. A sense of complete and total peace comes over me. -Maria Jose Ovalle
  • When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: 'Fetch!'. -Bruce Lansky

Recommended to you:
33 Instagram Captions for Newborn Baby
16 Sorority Instagram Captions for your Photos
20 Instagram Captions for Nephews Pictures
19 Wife Birthday Instagram Captions she will Love

Post Top Ad