14 Instagram Captions for Bar Pictures on Insta - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

14 Instagram Captions for Bar Pictures on Insta

Get an instagram captions for your bar pictures and get interested comments.

Instagram Captions for Bar Photos

  • When we are sure that we are on the right road there is no need to plan our journey too far ahead. No need to burden ourselves with doubts and fears as to the obstacles that may bar our progress. We cannot take more than one step at a time. -Orison Swett Marden
  • No party is complete without cocktails! My friends all have different tastes when it comes to their drink of choice, so I like to maintain a well-stocked bar with different kinds of alcohol to keep everyone happy. -Khloe Kardashian
  • Memories are like mercury. Every time you sort of try to get near them, they slip out of your hand like a bar of soap. Daphne Guinness
  • We may have our private opinions but why should they be a bar to the meeting of hearts? -Mahatma Gandhi
  • The girl I find who wants to talk about quantum theory in a bar is the one I want to marry. -Brandon Boyd
  • I've never missed a flight. And I don't see any reason in cutting it close because airports are pleasurable for me: You can go to the restaurant, get a massage, browse books, sit at a bar, check emails. -Geoffrey Zakarian
  • I remember back in Detroit, I used to go to the Apex Bar every night after I got off work. The bartender there used to call me Boom Boom. I don't know why, but he did. -John Lee Hooker

Funny Instagram Captions for Bar Pictures

  • My beer just whispered to me " F*** Tomorrow"
  • Vodka is just fun water.
  • Alcohol is the liquid version of Photoshop.
  • I told myself that i should stop drinking. But i'm not about to listen to a drunk that talks to Himself.
  • I drink to make other people more interesting.
  • Did you know that 2-3 Glasses of Wine per day can reduce your risk of giving a shit.
  • Twinkle Twinkle little star, Point me to the nearest bar.

Post Top Ad