14 Seductive Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

14 Seductive Instagram Captions

For your seductive photos, instagram caption is must and here are some top instagram captions for seductive photos.

Seductive Instagram Captions

  • Chemistry is you touching my mind and it setting my body on fire.
  • I've been yours since the second we met.
  • She's a mystery but allow me to uncomplicate her for you. She isn't impressed by the material things. She's a romantic; all she wants is love, conversation and wine.
  • I am addicted to you, I have tasted your mind, and i cannot forget this flavor.
  • A life without passion is a slow way to freeze to death.
  • My siren became a temptress with that seductive smile on her lips.
  • The very moment our eyes met…not a moment has passed that I couldn’t agree more.
  • Passion can drive you crazy, but is there any other way to live
  • The eyes are one of the most powerful tools a woman can have. With one look, she can relay the most intimate message. After the connection is made, words cease to exist
  • Sexy isn’t about boobs or butts. It’s about the way you walk, the way you talk, and the way you think.
  • Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the commonsense
  • Fall not in love, therefore; it will stick to your face.
  • Every man loves two women; one is the creation of his imagination, and the other is not yet born.
  • Even when I glimpse you for a moment, my tongue is stilled as speech deserts me, while a delicate fire is beneath my skin.

Post Top Ad