16 Team Barcelona Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

16 Team Barcelona Instagram Captions

Get barcelona instagram captions for your pictures and we assure you that your followers are going to love it.

Instagram Captions for Barcelona

  • I was at Barcelona for many years where I won a lot of things and achieved a lot of dreams. For these reasons it holds a special place in my life. -Ronaldinho
  • It's funny. Maria Elena and I, we are meant for each other and not meant for each other, it's a contradiction. -Woody Allen
  • Who is the Best Player in the World? Leo Messi. -Marco van Basten
  • The best managers out there at the moment are Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho but they are at other clubs - Real Madrid and Barcelona. -Gary Neville
  • Barcelona is my home and I hope that I stay here for many years. -Lionel Messi
  • The truth is my idea has been to always stay at Barcelona and see out the rest of my career here. Like I always say, one doesn't know what can happen in the future, but if it were up to me to decide, I would stay at Barcelona for the rest of my career. -Lionel Messi
  • Barcelona are my favourite team in Spain, let's put it that way. -Frank Lampard
  • Barcelona is a very old city in which you can feel the weight of history; it is haunted by history. You cannot walk around it without perceiving it. -Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  • Here in Barcelona, it's the architects who built the buildings that made the city iconic who are the objects of admiration - not a bunch of half-witted monarchs. -Julie Burchill
  • I'd love to be popular in Barcelona. That sounds like a fun job. -Bobby Heenan
  • I see cities as organisms, as living creatures. To me Madrid is a man and Barcelona is a woman. And it's a woman who's extremely vain. One of the great Catalan poets, Joan Maragall, wrote this famous poem in which he called Barcelona the great enchantress, or some kind of sorceress, and in which the city has this dark enticing presence that seduces and lures people. I think Barcelona has a lot of that. -Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  • I have a son in Barcelona whom I am madly in love with. -Anthony Quinn
  • When I left Barcelona, staying in Spain was an important factor in my decision to join Madrid. I did not have to change country or learn a new language, adopt a different sort of lifestyle, and so on. -Luis Figo
  • Obviously, it gave me a chance to see Barcelona. I won't deny that. But I also had a chance to see something in another country in terms of recycling and reusing nuclear material. -Ed Pastor
  • The haunting of history is ever present in Barcelona. I see cities as organisms, as living creatures. To me, Madrid is a man and Barcelona is a woman. And its a woman whos extremely vain. -Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  • In Barcelona, things seem so different. For example, I know that it's traditionally the least Spanish city, but you'd never know they had a monarchy, coming here as a tourist - as opposed to the U.K., where the Queen is probably the best-known animal, vegetable and/or mineral going when it comes to overseas visitors. -Julie Burchill

Post Top Ad