20 Backpacking Instagram Captions for IG - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

20 Backpacking Instagram Captions for IG

Backpacking instagram captions is a must have thing for backpacking photo, just choose one for your photo.

Instagram Captions for BackPacking

  • Backpacking is the art of knowing what not to take. -Sheridan Anderson
  • The man who goes afoot, prepared to camp anywhere and in any weather, is the most independent fellow on earth. -Horace Kephart
  • Think what a great world revolution will take place when ... [there are] millions of guys all over the world with rucksacks on their backs tramping around the back country.... -Jack Kerouac
  • Tourists don't know where they've been, travelers don't know where they're going. -Paul Theroux
  • I see myself being married to my girlfriend and backpacking all over the world. If I can go out and do a 15-mile hike and climb a 12,000-ft. peak, I'm good to go. -Matt Long
  • Although the vast majority of walkers never even think of using a walking staff, I unhesitatingly include it among the foundations of the house that travels on my back. -Colin Fletcher
  • In 1995, when I was backpacking through Europe solo, I would head to the train station, look up at the big board, and decide right there and then where I would go that day. -Joseph Pisani
  • Marcel Proust quote: The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in... The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust
  • Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else. -Lawrence Block
  • I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them. -Mark Twain
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. -Mark Twain
  • Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends. -Maya Angelou
  • Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. -Gustave Flaubert
  • I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move. -Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. -Andre Gide
  • If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home. -James A. Michener
  • I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads.... -Rosalia de Castro
  • I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it. -Rosalia de Castro
  • No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. -Lin Yutang
  • All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. -Martin Buber

Post Top Ad