24 Kim Kardashian Sayings for Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

24 Kim Kardashian Sayings for Instagram Captions

featured imageLooking for best kim kardashian lyrics for instagram captions then here you go, find out one that suits your instagram photo from the list below.

Kim Kardashian Instagram Captions

  • 'That happened to North once!' - on accidently smearing North with spray tan whilst breastfeeding (hilarious)
  • ‘It’s like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.’ - on sex after childbirth
  • ‘I’d think God was doing this for a reasonHe was saying: ‘Kim, you think you’re so hot, but look what I can do to you…I got so huge and it felt like someone had taken over my body.’’ - on being pregnant with North
  • ‘I always put clothes and family photos under the mattress, in case the house burns down.’
  • ‘I do smile… even laugh on occasion…Not too often though because it causes wrinkles.’
  • ‘And they say I didn’t have a talent… try balancing a champagne glass on your ass… LOL!’
  • ‘People don't understand the pressure on me to look perfect.’
  • ‘I had dinner with [Obama] once, and he just seemed very firm about the change, and that’s, like, his motto.’
  • ‘I think if I'm  and I don't have any kids and I'm not married, I would have a baby artificially inseminatedI would feel like Mary - like Jesus is my baby.’
  • ‘When there's so many haters and negative things, I really don't care.’
  • ‘I’m honoredI love itI know he doesn’t mean it in a negative way when he says the word bitch.’
  • ‘Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends.’
  • ‘I’ll cry at the end of the day…not when I have fresh makeup on.’
  • ‘I think it really takes about - selfies that someone takes on their phone before they post the right one.’
  • ‘I love when people underestimate me and then become pleasantly surprised.’
  • ‘I’m so mature nowI’m a grown-up version of myself.’
  • ‘I hate when women wear the wrong foundation color, it might be the worst thing on the planet when they wear their makeup too light.’
  • ‘I have to be in a relationship in order to be intimateI'm not the one-night-stand kind of girlDespite the rumours.’
  • ‘I am fascinated by crime scene investigatingI swear, I wish I was a crime scene investigator sometimes!’
  • ‘Botox to me is not surgery.’
  • ‘I don't talk about money.’
  • ‘I am really cautious about what I say and do.’
  • ‘I hate to talk about myself.’
  • ‘I have sister issues and parent issues and all sorts of things.’
  • ‘White is actually one of my favorite colorsI have a white carI love white.’
24 Kim Kardashian Sayings for Instagram Captions Recommended for you: 25 Travis Scott Lyrics for Instagram Captions 17 Harry Styles Lyrics for Instagram Captions 65 Britney Spears Lyrics for Instagram Captions 35 Big Sean Lyrics for Instagram Captions 20 Migos Lyrics for Instagram Captions

Post Top Ad