25 Day Drink Instagram Captions you can use - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

25 Day Drink Instagram Captions you can use

featured imageGet a day drink instagram captions for your day drink pictures and get interested comments.

Instagram Captions for Day Drunk

  • Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway
  • I drink to make other people more interesting. -Ernest Hemingway
  • Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standardism of everyday life, out of everything being the same. It yanks you out of your body and your mind and throws you against the wall. I have the feeling that drinking is a form of suicide where you're allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day. It's like killing yourself, and then you're reborn. I guess I've lived about ten or fifteen thousand lives now. -Charles Bukowski
  • The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. -Humphrey Bogart
  • I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. -Winston Churchill
  • Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy. -Frank Sinatra
  • A lady came up to me one day and said 'Sir! You are drunk', to which I replied 'I am drunk today madam, and tomorrow I shall be sober but you will still be ugly. -Winston Churchill
  • Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. -W. C. Fields
  • When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. -Henny Youngman
  • I envy people who drink. At least they have something to blame everything on. -Oscar Levant
  • I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. -Jack Lemmon
  • Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker. -Ogden Nash
  • Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough. -Mark Twain
  • The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober. -William Butler Yeats
  • Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standardism of everyday life, out of everything being the same. -Charles Bukowski
  • I've never been drunk, but often I've been overserved. -George Gobel
  • Not everyone who drinks is a poet. Some of us drink because we're not poets. -Dudley Moore
  • Whenever someone asks me if I want water with my scotch, I say, I'm thirsty, not dirty. -Joe E. Lewis
  • I only take a drink on two occasions - when I'm thirsty and when I'm not. -Brendan Behan
  • I went on a diet, swore off drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen days I had lost exactly two weeks. -Joe E. Lewis
  • Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. -W. C. Fields
  • It's like gambling somehow. You go out for a night of drinking and you don't know where your going to end up the next day. It could work out good or it could be disastrous. It's like the throw of the dice. -Jim Morrison
  • Drinking is a way of ending the day. -Ernest Hemingway
  • May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past. -P.B. Kerr
  • I like my whisky old and my women young. -Errol Flynn
25 Day Drink Instagram Captions you can use Recommended by Us: 22 Banquet Instagram Captions for Banquet Photos 15 Instagram Captions for Clubs you can Use 24 Instagram Captions for Parties

Post Top Ad