25 Lacrosse Instagram Captions for Instagram - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

25 Lacrosse Instagram Captions for Instagram

Pictures of lacrosse lover on instagram without captions is bad thing. Get lacrosse instagram caption for your photo from a list of 25.

Good Instagram Captions for Lacrosse

  • You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how other will judge you, for your greatness will silence them all.
  • Practice doesn’t make perfect – it makes permanent.
  • Fall seven times, stand up eight.
  • Play for the teammate standing next to you.
  • It is a fact that, in the right formation, the lifting power of many wings can achieve twice the distance of any bird flying alone.
  • Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.

Motivational Lacrosse Instagram Captions

  • Rookie’s play until they get it right, Champions play until they can’t get it wrong.
  • Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
  • Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it.
  • Communication is the secret to success. Pass it on!
  • How hard would you play today, if you knew you could not play tomorrow?
  • Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.

Jim Berkman Instagram Captions on Lacrosse

  • Outwork the guy next to you.
  • I was just a big guy running down with a big, deep pocket and little short stick putting it against my chest.
  • I could fully express myself in lacrosse.
  • …you could be the best team or the best player in different generations and people respect each other. Nobody cares who was the best.
  • Lacrosse is probably the best sport I ever played.
  • I could run 200 yards at a stretch, I could duck between players, I felt free to make plays that suited me best. It wasn’t like football then and basketball today, where coaches tell you what foot to put down.
  • There was no publicity. You had to like it. There was no pressure, just great competition. The attitude of the coaches and players was exceptional.
  • I came from Long Island, so I had a lot of experience at the stick. I played in junior high school, then I played in high school. The technical aspect of the game was my forte. I had all that experience, then I had strength and I was in good condition.

Funny Lacrosse Instagram Captions

Robin Williams Quote
  • I thought lacrosse was what you find in la church.

Other Funny Lacrosse Quotes for Instagram

  • What men play during boys’ baseball season. Unknown

Lacrosse Quotations for IG

  • One day without lacrosse is like 900 innings of baseball. Unknown
  • Lacrosse goalies are the kind of people that make health insurance popular. Unknown
  • Relax…play LAX. Unknown

Post Top Ad