26 Instagram Captions for Piano Photos - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

26 Instagram Captions for Piano Photos

You can get a best one piano instagram captions from a list of 26 mentioned below.

Piano Instagram Captions

  • Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it. -Tom Lehrer
  • Grammar is a piano I play by ear. -Joan Didion
  • Grammar is a piano I play by ear. All I know about grammar is its power. -Joan Didion
  • Love is a piano dropped from a fourth story window, and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. -Ani DiFranco
  • The history of the music industry is inevitably also the story of the development of technology. From the player piano to the vinyl disc, from reel-to-reel tape to the cassette, from the CD to the digital download, these formats and devices changed not only the way music was consumed, but the very way artists created it. -Edgar Bronfman, Jr.
  • When she started to play, Steinway came down personally and rubbed his name off the piano. -Bob Hope
  • My piano has not yet arrived. How did you send it? By Marseilles or by Perpignan? I dream music but I cannot make any because here there are not any pianos . . . in this respect this is a savage country. -Frederic Chopin
  • When you play, never mind who listens to you. -Robert Schumann
  • I went to college on a classical piano scholarship. My grandmother made me practice one full hour a day. Every day. Man. I thought all she wanted was for me not to have any fun. Next thing you know, you have a career in music. Now, not everybody's going to go on and be Mozart or Michael Jackson. But music makes you smarter. -Jamie Foxx
  • In one of our concert grand pianos, 243 taut strings exert a pull of 40,000 pounds on an iron frame. It is proof that out of great tension may come great harmony. -Theodore E. Steinway
  • I never had much interest in the piano until I realized that every time I played, a girl would appear on the piano bench to my left and another to my right. -Duke Ellington
  • Music expresses that which cannot be put into words. -Victor Hugo
  • Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you're listening. Playing the piano allows you to do both at the same time. -Kelsey Grammer
  • It's like a whole orchestra, the piano for me. -Dave Brubeck
  • The piano is able to communicate the subtlest universal truths by means of wood, metal and vibrating air. -Kenneth R. Miller
  • The piano is a monster that screams when you touch its teeth. -Andres Segovia
  • Without a piano I don't know how to stand, don't know what to do with my hands. -Norah Jones
  • Piano playing is a dying art. I love the fact that I can be one guy with one instrument evoking an emotional and musical experience. -Jon Bon Jovi
  • I believe in using the entire piano as a single instrument capable of expressing every possible musical idea. -Oscar Peterson

Piano Music Captions

  • The piano has been drinking, not me. -Tom Waits
  • Music expresses that which cannot be put into words. -Victor Hugo
  • The piano is a monster that screams when you touch its teeth. -Andres Segovia

Pianist Instagram Captions

  • Once I understood Bach's music, I wanted to be a concert pianist. Bach made me dedicate my life to music, and it was that teacher who introduced me to his world. -Nina Simone
  • In one dancing saloon I saw the only rational method of art criticism I have ever come across. Over the piano was printed a notice: 'Please do not shoot the pianist. He is doing his best.' -Oscar Wilde
  • When I was studying... there weren't any black concert pianists. My choices were intuitive, and I had the technique to do it. People have heard my music and heard the classic in it, so I have become known as a black classical pianist. -Nina Simone
  • Technically I feel total fluidity in writing. I feel there's nothing technically that I can't do the way a certain sort of pianist feels that. But that doesn't mean it comes easily. It doesn't. -Truman Capote\

Post Top Ad