40 Bible Verses for Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

40 Bible Verses for Instagram Captions

Bible verses are best to encourage, to use with your photos. But finding a best one is hard. i have mentioned 40 best bible verses to use as an instagram captions.

Bible Verses for Instagram Captions we Loved

  • 11 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
  • 1 Chronicles 16:11
  • 6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus
  • Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
  • 1 Corinthians 8:6
  • 3 In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,
  • 1 John 5:3
  • 17 pray continually,
  • 1 Thessalonians 5:17
  • 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
  • Acts 16:31
  • 31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
  • 2 Timothy 1:7
  • 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
  • Colossians 3:2
  • 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:32
  • 32 Remember those earlier days after you had received the light, when you endured in a great conflict full of suffering. Hebrews 10:32
  • 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
  • 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
  • John 1:4
  • 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have
  • eternal life.
  • John 3:16
  • 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
  • Luke 6:31
  • 14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.
  • Matthew 5:14
  • 4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4
  • 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
  • Proverbs 3:5
  • 22 Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.
  • Proverbs 15:22
  • 10 The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
  • Proverbs 18:10
  • 15 My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed;
  • Proverbs 23:15
  • 17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
  • Proverbs 27:17
  • 4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
  • Psalm 37:4
  • 105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
  • Psalm 119:105
  • 1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever.
  • Psalm 136:1
  • 6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
  • Psalm 150:6
  • 3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
  • Psalm 56:3
  • 19 We love because he first loved us.
  • 1 John 4:19
  • 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
  • Matthew 11:30
  • 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
  • Philippians 4:13
  • 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
  • Romans 12:12
  • 24 The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.
  • Psalm 118:24
  • 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
  • Romans 3:23
  • 31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
  • 1 Corinthians 10:31

Encouraging Bible Verses for Instagram

  • Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will
  • be with you wherever you go.
  • Joshua 1:9 Bible Verse - God is with You
  • And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
  • Philippians 4:19
  • Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He
  • will not leave you nor forsake you.
  • Deuteronomy 31:6
  • Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
  • Psalm 23:4
  • But they that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength They shall mount up with wings as eagles; they will run and not be
  • weary,and they shall walk and not faint.
  • Isaiah 40:31
  • But Jesus looked at them and said, With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.
  • Mark 10:27
  • For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a
  • hope.
  • Jeremiah 29:11
  • The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
  • Proverbs 18:10
  • I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
  • Philippians 4:13
  • Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
  • Matthew 11:28

Post Top Ad