40 Drinking Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

40 Drinking Instagram Captions

Drinking lovers always take pictures but can't find the right drinking instagram captions, so I have solved your problem.

Clever Instagram Captions for Drinking

  • “I feel bad for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.” ~ Frank Sinatra
  • “Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
  • “All is fair in love and beer.” ~ Kurt Paradis
  • “I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.” ~ W.C. Fields
  • “A drunk man’s words are a sober man’s thoughts.” ~ Steve Fergosi
  • “24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?” ~ Steven Wright
  • “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
  • “Time is never wasted when you’re wasted all the time.” ~ Catherine Zandonella
  • “I’m on a whisky diet. I’ve lost three days already.” ~ Tommy Cooper
  • “Alcohol is a way of life, alcohol is my way of life, and I aim to keep it.” ~ Homer Simpson
  • “Here’s to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life’s problems.” ~ The Simpsons
  • “If you drink, don’t drive. Don’t even putt.” ~ Dean Martin
  • “If God had intended us to drink beer, he would have given us stomachs.” ~ David Daye
  • “Love makes the world go round? Not at all. Whiskey makes it go round twice as fast.” ~ Compton Mackenzie
  • “I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.” ~ Rodney Dangerfield
  • “He that drinks fast, pays slow.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
  • “Whisky is liquid sunshine.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
  • “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” ~ Frank Sinatra
  • “I drink to make other people more interesting.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
  • “In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
  • “First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.” ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • “A lady came up to me one day and said ‘Sir! You are drunk’, to which I replied ‘I am drunk today madam, and tomorrow I shall be sober, but you will still be ugly.” ~ Winston S. Churchill
  • “An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
  • “Good people drink good beer.” ~ Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
  • “Writer’s block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they can have an excuse to drink alcohol.” ~ Steve Martin
  • “Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so?
  • There’s a support group for that. It’s called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.” ~ Drew Carey
  • “Drinking is fun! It makes me feel horrible and sexy!” ~ Warren Ellis
  • “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” ~ Frank Sinatra
  • “Do you drink?” “Of course, I just said I was a writer.”~ Stephen King
  • “You can learn a lot about a woman by getting smashed with her.” ~ Tom Waits
  • “Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages.” ~ Louis Pasteur

Funny Drinking Instagram Captions

  • The ideal man doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, doesn't swear, doesn't get angry, doesn't exist.
  • A glass of beer shortens your life by one minute, a glass of wine by two minutes, and a day of work by seven to ten hours.
  • “I like to have a martini, two at the very most. After three I’m under the table, after four I’m under my host.” – Dorothy Parker
  • “I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.” – W.C Fields
  • “Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.” -Drew Carey
  • “I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.” – Joe E Ellis
  • “I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.” – Rodney Dangerfield
  • “I work until beer o’clock.” – Stephen King
Recommended for you: 10 Instagram Captions for Dim Sum 16 Cafe Instagram Captions 25 Instagram Captions for Coffee 42 Bakery Instagram Captions 13 Lemonade Instagram Captions

Post Top Ad