40 Instagram Captions for Cars - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

40 Instagram Captions for Cars

Here is a list of 40 best instagram captions for cars, old car pictures, go ahead choose your favorite one to use in your Image.

Cars Instagram Captions

  • Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. -Henry Ford
  • You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. -Oscar Wilde
  • If you're in control, you're not going fast enough. -Parnelli Jones
  • George Carlin quote: Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot... Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin
  • I once went to one of those parties where everyone throws their car keys into the middle of the room. I don't know who got my moped, but I drove that Peugeot for years. -Victoria Wood
  • If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. -Mario Andretti
  • Cycling is such a stupid sport. Next time you are in a car travelling at 40mph think about jumping out - naked. That's what it's like when we crash. -David Millar
  • But my passion is racing cars. It's what I like to do in my off time. -Mark-Paul Gosselaar
  • I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. -George Best
  • Albert Einstein quote: Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply... Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. -Albert Einstein
  • If God had meant for us to walk, why did he give us feet that fit car pedals? -Stirling Moss
  • The cars we drive say a lot about us. -Alexandra Paul
  • Fast cars are my only vice. -Michael Bay
  • Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. -H. G. Wells
  • There is a spiritual hunger in the world today - and it cannot be satisfied by better cars on longer credit terms. -Adlai E. Stevenson
  • Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in a car. -E. B. White
  • The car has become an article of dress without which we feel uncertain, unclad, and incomplete in the urban compound. -Marshall McLuhan
  • Environmentalists have a very conflicted relationship with their cars. -Tom Arnold
  • If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend. -Doug Larson
  • The civilized man has built a coach, but has lost the use of his feet. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old Car Quotes for Instagram Captions

  • I don't even like old cars. I'd rather have a goddam horse. A horse is at least human, for God's sake. -J. D. Salinger
  • Old Care has a mortgage on every estate, And that's what you pay for the wealth that you get. -John Godfrey Saxe
  • I like old cars, old watches, anything with a vintage, antique kind of a feel to it. I'm just more in tune with that than anything else. -David Boreanaz
  • Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth. -Erma Bombeck

Driving Cars Quotes for Instagram Captions

  • If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend. -Doug Larson
  • If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1,000 MPG. -Bill Gates
  • The cars we drive say a lot about us. -Alexandra Paul

Vintage Car Quotes for Instagram Captions

  • I don't like new cars; I'm into vintage cars - there's a Jaguar E-Type in the 'Goldie' video. -ASAP Rocky
  • I love vintage cars because you can do so much more to them. -T-Pain
  • I am a huge comic book fan, and I love everything vintage: cars, movies, music, art, and style - especially the 1950s style. -Mateus Ward

Fancy Cars Quotes for Instagram Captions

  • A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his. -John Grogan
  • I was really wanting to be a rock star. I was saying, "I am going to have a fancy car, I got to have fancy clothes, and I have got to play the whole role." Obviously, I meant business. -Sammy Hagar
  • Modern man creates fancy cars while losing the sacredness of his feet and lungs. -Steve Ilg
  • I went to USC for writing. I was judgmental of actors and their Starbucks and fancy cars. Analeigh Tipton

Fast Car Quotes for Instagram

  • I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. -George Best
  • Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers. -Colin McRae
  • I admit to wasting my life messing around with fast cars and motorcycles. -Brock Yates
  • I love fast cars... and to go too fast in them. -Lara Flynn Boyle
  • Fast cars are my only vice. -Michael Bay

Post Top Ad