54 Instagram Captions for Couples - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

54 Instagram Captions for Couples

For your couple photos you must need a right instagram captions to post it rightly on instagram. Here are some good instagram captions for couple photos.

Sweet Instagram Captions for Couples

  • We go together like cupcakes and frosting.
  • You are my favorite distraction.
  • Some people are worth melting for.
  • I like when you smile, but I love when I’m the reason.
  • I fell in love with you because of a million things you never knew you were doing.
  • Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.
  • Every time my phone goes off, I hope it’s you.
  • I’m in love with you and all your little things.
  • I think you’re lacking vitamin me.
  • I thought I was normal until I met you. Then, I realized we’re both pretty weird and I like that about us.
  • Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I will give it back.
  • You don’t love someone for their looks or their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.

#MCM Instagram Captions

  • You’re just the pick me up I need today and every Monday
  • You make the week better
  • A brighter start to the morning
  • The man I crush on every Monday (and every other day of the week)
  • It’s gotta be you
  • You’re the one that I want, you are the one that I #MCM
  • Physically: at my desk. Mentally: thinking of you.

Silly Instagram Captions for Couple

  • Haters gonna hate.
  • Everything you’ve ever wanted is one step outside your comfort zone.
  • I tried to be normal once—worst two minutes of my life.
  • Most of the time she’s a lady, but every once in awhile, a dirty old man with a drinking problem comes out.
  • I’m not so sure about an inner child, but I have an inner idiot that surfaces every now and then.
  • Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and remind them who they’re dealing with.
  • I came. I saw. I made it awkward.
  • Despite the contradictory advice circulated in the late ’90s, if you want to be my lover, please do not get with my friends.
  • It’s funny how when I’m loud, people tell me to be quiet—but when I’m quiet, people ask me what’s wrong.
  • If she’s honest, funny, laid back, can hold her liquor, has a dirty mind and an even dirtier vocabulary, eats pizza, and lets you touch her butt… marry her yesterday.

True Love Instagram Captions for Couples

  • It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life and you can’t remember how you ever lived without them.
  • You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
  • By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
  • What I have with you I don’t want with anyone else.
  • I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
  • Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did.
  • I wish I could turn back the clock—I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
  • The best love is the one that makes you a better person without changing you into someone other than yourself.
  • You’re my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace.
  • In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking about you.
  • You have this incredible way of making my heart happy.
  • That person who enters your life out of nowhere and suddenly means the world to you.

More Good Instagram Captions for Couples

  • I have found the one whom my soul loves.
  • I want to be with you until my last page.
  • Love is friendship that has caught fire.
  • Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.
  • You don’t cross my mind—you live in it.
  • The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, “that’s the one.”
  • I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.
  • I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.
  • She knew she loved him when “home” went from being a place to being a person.
  • You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.
  • Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.
  • When you can’t look on the bright side, I’ll sit in the dark with you.
  • Maybe I’m too late to be your first, but right now I’m preparing myself to be your last.

Post Top Ad