70 Fourth of July Instagram Captions for Photos - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

70 Fourth of July Instagram Captions for Photos

Complete your photo by adding an awesome instagram caption to it for fourth of july. Get 70 awesome instagram captions for 4th july.

4th of July Instagram Captions

  • "Thankful today and everyday for the freedoms we have because of where we live."
  • "Proud to be an American, today and everyday."
  • "My favorite thing about the United States? Lots of Americans, one America." - Val Saintsburt
  • "Let freedom ring."
  • "And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me." - Lee Greenwood
  • "Thankful for the men and women who've fought tirelessly for our freedom."
  • "Baby, you're a firework."
  • "The land of the free and the home of the brave."
  • "Democracy is the government of the people, by the people, for the people." - Abraham Lincoln
  • "He makes me melt like a popsicle on the 4th of July." - 'The Little Rascals'
  • MERICA, est. 1776.
  • Merica, deal with it.
  • Apple pie and fireworks and baseball and beer.
  • Happy Birthday, America!

Puns and Humorous Instagram Captions for 4th July

  • You re welcome. George Washington
  • Why are there not any knock-knock jokes about America? Because freedom rings.
  • They hate U.S. 'cause they ain t U.S.
  • Freedom has a nice ring to it. And a bit of recoil.
  • What kind of tea did the American colonist thirst for? Liberty.
  • I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor.
  • I m sorry, I can t hear you over my freedom.
  • Star-spangled hammered.
  • Red, white and boozed.
  • Fireball and fireworks.
  • Party like it s 1776.
  • Life, liberty and the pursuit of frattiness
  • Star-spangled hammered
  • Bad & boozy
  • Land of the free, home of the buzzed
  • Merica af
  • Cause baby you’re a firework
  • Made in America
  • I’m just here for the bbq
  • Young, wild and free

Party-Like Instagram Captions for 4th July

  • Drunk on freedom
  • Abeerica the brewtiful
  • I’m not drunk, I’m American
  • Party like a patriot
  • Party like it’s 1776
  • We the people like to party
  • Four score and seven beers ago
  • Give me vodka or give me death!
  • Red,  White and Blue
  • Red, white and boozed
  • Red, wine and blue
  • Red, white and crew
  • Red, white and you
  • Red, white and out of captions

4th July Instagram Captions for Patriot

  • Land of the free, because of the brave.
  • Bold stripes, bright stars, brave hearts.
  • "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." Elmer Davis
  • Unapologetically American.
  • Give me liberty or give me death.
  • It doesn t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread.
  • My patriotic heart beats red, white and blue.
  • Damn, it feels good to be American.
  • Red stands for hardiness and valor. White symbolizes purity and innocence. Blue represents vigilance, perseverance, and justice.
  • "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it." Mark Tw

Song lyrics for 4th July

  • Man, we lit up your world/Like the Fourth of Toby Keith
  • So we raise her up every morning, take her down every night/We don t let her touch the ground, and we fold her up right/On second thought, I do like to brag/ Cause I m mighty proud of the ragged old flag. Johnny Cash
  • And you ll be sorry that you messed with/The U.S. of A./`Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/It's the American way. Toby Keith
  • Gladly stand up, next to you and defend her still today/ Cause there ain t no doubt I love this land/God bless the USA. Lee Greenwood
  • Brought to you courtesy of the red, white and blue. Toby Keith

Post Top Ad