17 Witty Instagram Captions for Pictures - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

17 Witty Instagram Captions for Pictures

For your witty photos, instagram caption is must and here are some top instagram captions for witty photos.

Witty Instagram Captions

  • “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.”
  • “In the end, everything we do is just everything we’ve done.”
  • “I never forget a face, but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.”
  • “There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.”
  • “History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.” » Abba Eban
  • “Save a tree, eat a beaver! Hurray for Earth Day!”
  • “Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.”
  • "Accept That Some Days You Are The Pigeon, And Some Days You Are The Statue."
  • “Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand.”
  • “If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies?” » Charles Pierce
  • “Don’t worry about what people think. They don’t do it very often.”
  • “Every calendar’s days are numbered.”
  • “I can resist everything except temptation.”
  • “Stupidity is not a crime, so you’re free to go.”
  • “A pessimist’s blood type is always b-negative.”
  • “If at first, you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.”
  • “When two egotists meet, it’s an I for an I.”

Post Top Ad