10 Napoleon Dynamite Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

10 Napoleon Dynamite Instagram Captions

Napoleon Dynamite instagram captions are here and you can choose your desired one from the list below.

Napoleon Dynamite Instagram Captions

  • “Whatever I feel like I wanna do, gosh!”
  • “Napoleon, don’t be jealous ’cause I’ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I’m training to become a cage fighter.”
  • “Knock it off, Napoleon! Make yourself a dang quesadilla!”
  • “It’s pretty much my favorite animal. It’s like a lion and a tiger mixed… bred for its skills in magic.”
  • “Yes… yes… yes!”“You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I’m wearing these bad boys? Forget about it.”
  • “Really? It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. It’s probably the best drawing I’ve ever done.”
  • “Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make me ‘salvivate.”
  • “Give me some of your tots!”
  • “Nunchuck skills… bowhunting skills… computer hacking skills… Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills!”

Post Top Ad