10 Jimmy Buffett Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

10 Jimmy Buffett Instagram Captions

Jimmy Buffett instagram captions are here and you can choose your desired one from the list below.

Instagram Captions Jimmy Buffett

  • "Gimme oysters and beer for dinner every day of the year and I'll be fine."
  • "why dont we get drunk and screw."
  • "I use to rule my world from a pay phone"
  • "I miss living out of my sea bag."
  • "its five o'clock somewhere."
  • "i had a teacher in high school who lived by that motto."
  • "Island, they say no man is like you/They say you stand all alone/sometimes I feel that way too"
  • "Cause I'm livin on things that excite me/be they pastry or lobster or love/I'm just tryin to get by being quiet and shy/in a world full of pushin' and shove"
  • "Now great whales travel the rhumb lines/dodging those deadly harpoons/Spawning their young, as their ancestors done/in the depths of her hidden lagoons."
  • "There're times I find myself with them/and times I feel as they do/We're on a similar course, it's just a different source/But I'm in danger of extinction too."
  • "Don't try to describe a Kiss concert if you've never seen it."

Post Top Ad