9 Kylie Jenner Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

9 Kylie Jenner Instagram Captions

Kylie Jenner instagram captions are here and you can choose your desired one from the list below.

Instagram Captions Kylie Jenner

  • “I’m a Cinderalla, and you ain’t got a shoe / tell me I’m your best song, singing out of tune.”
  • “We’re not like the other ones / sucking up to anyone / goddamn, you’re a star / I could probably do it for many miles / never fucking with the good girls / who’s a very bad child?”
  • “We used to drink it out the bottle / playing in the snow like it’s Colorado / I ain’t a model, you ain’t no GQ”
  • “I got my own, don’t need to buy me a drink / stop asking questions like you care what I think”
  • “they talk a lot, talk a lot about us in a bad light / my heart is an angel, twisted and tangled / rehab, we unstable / love me from every angle / tell me that you can when you’re able / shut me down when I’m fatal”
  • “I want you and I need you and I got you / and I’m gonna have you if I say so”
  • “I’m going in a little loud / you need my power like a Mophie / I give you hours just to hold me”
  • “I’m such a freak with my feelings”
  • “Never found Jesus, you got me believin’ / overdose on your wet skin, it’s better than textin’, oh / I’m still fiendin’, after so many seasons / still bettin‘ five hundred, without cheatin’”

Post Top Ad