16 Divas Instagram Captions for Pictures - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

16 Divas Instagram Captions for Pictures

Divas instagram captions are here and you can choose your desired one from the list below.

Instagram Captions about Divas

  • Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and remind them who they're dealing with. -unknown
  • I’ll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
  • I may be high maintenance but I can afford to maintain myself. -unknown
  • If I ever let my head down, it will be just to admire my shoes. -unknown
  • I'll not be any man's half-time, down-time, spare time or sometimes. So don't waste my time. -unknown
  • Eat diamonds for breakfast and shine all day. -unknown
  • A true diva is graceful and talented and strong and fearless and brave and someone with humility. -Beyonce
  • I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass. -Maya Angelou
  • Diva's aren't made, they're born. -unknown
  • Big girls need big diamonds. -Elizabeth Taylor
  • Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them. -Carrie Bradshaw
  • When Im good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better. -Mae West
  • Alpha females don't run in packs. -unknown
  • I believe that it’s better to be looked over than it is to be overlooked. -Mae West
  • Diva's don't do drama, we do business. -unknown
  • A diva is a female version of a hustler. -Beyonce

Post Top Ad