8 Unforgettable James Bond Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

8 Unforgettable James Bond Instagram Captions

James Bond instagram captions are here and you can choose your desired one from the list below.

Instagram Captions James Bond

  • "Bond… James Bond."
  • "Shocking. Positively shocking."
  • "I think he got the point."
  • "A martini. Shaken, not stirred."
"Oh James, I cannot find the words."Bond: "Well, let me try and enlarge your vocabulary."
  • "Take a giant step for mankind."
  • "Run along now dear, man talk."
  • "I know the rules, and number one is 'no deals.'"
  • ''Well, I'm afraid you've caught me with more than my hands up.''
  • "Now put your clothes back on, and I'll buy you an ice cream."
Miss Moneypenny: You've never taken me to dinner... James Bond: I would, you know. Only "M" would have me court-martialed for... illegal use of government equipment.
Tatiana: [Trying on dresses] I will wear this one in Piccadilly. James Bond: You won't. They've just passed some new laws there.
Pussy Galore: My name is Pussy Galore. James Bond: I must be dreaming.
James Bond: You're a woman of many parts, Pussy!
James Bond: Good morning. How's the water? Chew Mee: Why don't you come in and find out? James Bond: Sounds very tempting, Miss...? Chew Mee: Chew Mee. James Bond: Really? Well, there's only one small problem. I have no swimming trunks. Chew Mee:Neither have I.

Post Top Ad