25 End of Semester Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

25 End of Semester Instagram Captions

Use end of semester instagram captions in your photos and complete your photos to get even more likes.

End of Semester Instagram Captions

  • So basically, I graduated high school a semester early. -Jessica Szohr
  • In fact, I'm softer than I've ever been, including that unfortunate semester in high school when I simultaneously discovered Krispy Kreme and pot, -Olivia Wilde
  • I spent a college semester in a small town in Italy - and that is where I truly tasted food for the first time. -Alton Brown
  • I was fortunate enough to take classes with Mel Powell at Yale University as well as a semester with Sam Adler at the Eastman School of Music. From Mel I learned to appreciate improvisatory ingenuity and from Sam rhythmic athleticism. -Barbara Harbach
  • People don't understand: I've always been busy. They think that, "Oh, he's too busy, blah blah blah...," but for me, this is how it's always been. I took 18 credits every semester of college, graduated in three years, took graduate school courses, played football and baseball my whole college career. I've never stopped, and that's where that phrase "No Time 2 Sleep" is always true. I get motivated by success, by winning, by being around great people. -Russell Wilson
  • I’m not interested in teaching books by women... Usually at the beginning of the semester a hand shoots up and someone asks why there aren’t any women writers in the course. I say I don’t love women writers enough to teach them, if you want women writers go down the hall. What I teach is guys. Serious heterosexual guys. F. Scott Fitzgerald, Chekhov, Tolstoy. Real guy-guys. Henry Miller. Philip Roth. -David Gilmour
  • My English teacher wanted to flunk me in junior high / Thanks a lot; next semester, I'll be 35. / I chased him with a stapler and told him to change the grade on the paper. -Eminem
  • And once I was in college, about - maybe the end of my first semester of my sophomore year, I realized that college just was not my jam and that I felt like I was learning more when is actually on set. And I think a lot of that had to do with - I was working while I was in college. I was on "227," so I didn't get a chance to really be immersed in the culture of my school. -Regina King
  • Now and then I'll get a student who asks a question that puts me up against the wall and maybe by the end of the semester I can begin to deal with the question. -Garry Winogrand
  • Many universities have asked me to come for a semester but I don't want to do it because I don't have the patience. -Truman Capote
  • In my Deep Listening class at RPI, I always do an hour of energy exercises to start with. Then we do a listening meditation after that, after the body has been loosened up and warmed up and is ready. We do the listening. After that, there's the journaling of the experience, which they do each time throughout the semester to the point that I have them write a final paper on what they've experienced. -Pauline Oliveros
  • I tried for about two semesters in a preparatory seminary. But I was about 15 and didn't fully understand what a vocation means. -Martin Scorsese
  • It was tough. I told [my kids] mommy is on her semester abroad, which is still going on apparently. -Kellyanne Conway
  • I'm telling you, I could teach at a university, [George] Carlin, a whole semester. The construction and deconstruction of the words, the language, the order. -Jay Mohr
  • By the end of the semester [in the high school] I was the only one up in front of the class everyday. Actually I could have passed the class four times over because every time you got in front of the class you got extra credit.That was the only class I got an A in and it was the funniest report card because it read Speech - A but everything else was just D, D, D, D. -Gabriel Iglesias
  • [Manhattan School Of Music] didn't' have a jazz undergraduate program at the time so I played a semester in the big band. There was a graduate program. But I wasn't really that involved in jazz yet. -Jon Gordon
  • I left school December of 1988. I was 21 at the time. And I hadn't quite finished my degree because I had done eight semesters, not understanding that I was going to have to finish the degree without the TAPP and Pell grant money that I had been using towards paying for much of my college tuition. And I didn't have any money. So I said, "Alright." And circumstances there were such that I thought it was maybe time to move on anyway. -Jon Gordon
  • Justin [Di Cioccio] was [at Laguardia School of Arts]. He later took over at Manhattan. But I knew Justin through the McDonald's band, which at the time I was finishing high school and starting college, I got involved with. I was not that heavily involved with the school at MSM my first year there. I took a semester off to start my 2nd year. Took classes I felt like taking during my third semester, but by the start of my third year, September of '86, they began the undergraduate jazz program and I joined that program. -Jon Gordon
  • I learned how to sign because when I was growing up in California in order to get into college you needed two semesters of language to get into a University of California school. -Camryn Manheim
  • In 1967, the students at San Francisco State invited the poet Amiri Baraka to the campus for a semester. He attracted other influential black writers such as Sonia Sanchez, Ed Bullins, Eldridge Cleaver. What emerged was something we called the community communications program. That's how I got involved; I got involved in a little play. -Danny Glover
  • I went to college for one semester, and I took every subject I could, and I ended up failing. So I thought to myself, Ever since I was a kid, I've loved expression - and that's when I started thinking about acting. -Derek Luke
  • I teach one semester a year, and this year I'm just teaching one course during that semester, a writing workshop for older students in their late 20s and early 30s, people in our graduate program who are already working on a manuscript and trying to bring it to completion. -Tobias Wolff
  • Four semesters of organic chemistry made a pilot out of me. -Rick Perry
  • We learned after the first semester in law school that it's best never to discuss exams. If notes are compared afterwards, you become painfully aware of things you missed. -John Grisham
  • Arriving to class late is disruptive of the learning process. I think that it is disrespectful to both the instructor and the students. I generally find a problem with students being tardy to my 9:10 a.m. class, in which students would come in thirty minutes late to this fifty minute class. I started locking my door at 9:15 second semester. -Patricia McCormick

Post Top Ad