34 Senior Instagram Captions for your Senior Photos - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

34 Senior Instagram Captions for your Senior Photos

Use senior instagram captions in your photos and complete your photos to get even more likes.

Instagram Captions for Senior

  • I may be a senior, but so what? I'm still hot. -Betty White
  • My senior year of high school, when I was getting recruited for college, my dad goes to me, 'You can become an Olympic champion.' And that's the first time that I'd heard someone else say that to me. I was like, 'Uh, are you talking to me?' -Ryan Lochte
  • Until my senior year, baseball and basketball were my best sports; and even when I was a senior, I still wanted to play baseball professionally. But the family wanted me to go to college, and I guess I agreed with them, or else I would have accepted some of the offers I got. -Joe Namath
  • I was told in high school that the last game during your senior year stays with you forever, which is true. -Jim Otto
  • My high school wasn't a big public school; it was tiny. There were 36 girls in my graduating class. We were a big group of girls that by the time senior year came along couldn't wait to get away from school fast enough but we loved each other. It's really fun to see the girls at reunions now. -Cecily von Ziegesar
  • I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn't see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music. -Barry White
  • I always liked my teachers, and I was in a lot of after-school projects. I was a Girl Scout until my senior year, when I couldn't be a Girl Scout anymore. I was in clubs like Junior Achievement, and I ran track and field. My grades were good, but then toward 11th grade they were nothing. I always went to summer school. -Amy Sedaris
  • There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. -Sophia Loren
  • Bernard Baruch quote: Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind... Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Bernard Baruch
  • People ask me if there are going to be stories of Harry Potter as an adult. Frankly, if I wanted to, I could keep writing stories until Harry is a senior citizen, but I don't know how many people would actually want to read about a 65 year old Harry still at Hogwarts playing bingo with Ron and Hermione. -J. K. Rowling
  • I am running for president to help create a better future. A future where everyone who wants a job can find one. Where no senior fears for the security of their retirement. An America where every parent knows that their child will get an education that leads them to a good job and a bright horizon. -Mitt Romney
  • Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one. -E. B. White
  • Seniors love getting junk mail. It's sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they're part of the real world. -Harry Reid
  • The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Death isn't the end, it's the beginning. -Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • Graduation is not the end; it's the beginning. -Orrin Hatch
  • Openness isn't the end; it's the beginning. -Margaret Heffernan
  • There is a simple way to become buddha: When you refrain from unwholesome actions, are not attached to birth and death, and are compassionate toward all sentient beings, respectful to seniors and kind to juniors, not excluding or desiring anything, with no designing thoughts or worries, you will be called a buddha. Do not seek anything else. -Dogen
  • When I was a very young lawyer, I had a senior partner who advised me never to get mad, except on purpose. -Warren Christopher
  • And finally, to all Canadians: Canada is a great country, one of the hopes of the world. We can be a better one - a country of greater equality, justice, and opportunity. We can build a prosperous economy and a society that shares its benefits more fairly. We can look after our seniors. We can offer better futures for our children. We can do our part to save the world's environment. We can restore our good name in the world. -Jack Layton
  • Remember that you must always have a deep regard for courtesy, and you must be respectful and obedient toward your seniors. -Gichin Funakoshi
  • Drop out of school before your mind rots from exposure to our mediocre educational system. Forget about the Senior Prom and go to the library and educate yourself if you've got any guts. Some of you like Pep rallies and plastic robots who tell you what to read. -Frank Zappa
  • There's a high school in Camden, New Jersey, I call the Jill Scott School. It's the Camden Creative Arts High School. Those teachers and kids are so passionate about what they do, and 98 percent of the senior class went on to college. -Jill Scott
  • I have been a systems engineer, systems administrator, a senior adviser for the Central Intelligence Agency, a solutions consultant and a telecommunications information systems officer. -Edward Snowden
  • Among seniors, Social Security is the sole source of income for 26 percent of nonmarried women. -Diane Watson

Senior Year Instagram Captions

  • I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn't see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music. -Barry White
  • Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean
  • My senior year of high school, when I was getting recruited for college, my dad goes to me, 'You can become an Olympic champion.' And that's the first time that I'd heard someone else say that to me. I was like, 'Uh, are you talking to me?' -Ryan Lochte
  • I got to perform the [Jaques] Ibert Concertino Da Camera with a brilliant pianist at school named Chunga. I got to perform the [Alexander] Glazunov Concerto in senior year with our school orchestra and the Jewish Grossman orchestra. I won a scholarship from the Goldman band to perform the [Paul] Creston Concerto. Which I never played with them, but they still gave me the money. -Jon Gordon
  • I wasn't really sold on being an artist until high school, my senior year. I was going to do the college thing originally. -Ab-Soul

Post Top Ad